Southern Mopar Nationals in Voldosta, GA

74DartSwinger360

Reaction score
The All-Mopar Southern Nationals will run at South Georgia Motorsports Park on May 24-26.
AMCs and other “adopted” vehicles invited.
There will be drag racing, a swap meet and a weekend of fun for Mopar fans.
South Georgia Motorsports Park is located just off I-75 in Cecil, Georgia, about 20 miles northwest of Valdosta.

Check out this link for pics and description from show from 2011
http://www.allpar.com/history/auto-s...rgia-2011.html

Will be up there with the Charger. Hope ya'll come on out this year

Southern Mopar Nats 2013.jpg

southern mopar nats 2.jpg

Yeah me too, thanks for the heads up though and nice '68 you have. My favorite B body!

Looks like a very nice event. A little too far for me too.

And I've got a ton of work to accomplish on the Imp before Carlisle.

Anyone else going? I'm gonna run the bluesmobile out sunday. Wish I could go tomarrow, and grab a room.. But I gotta work early, and by the time I get out there, and situated, I'm sure the gates will be closing. About a 2.5 hour drive for me.

Hoping to leave here sunday around 6am, and get there around 8:30. Hopefully there will still be some people/cars around.. I'm sure the swap meet wont be much by then....

Anyone else going? I'm gonna run the bluesmobile out sunday. Wish I could go tomarrow, and grab a room.. But I gotta work early, and by the time I get out there, and situated, I'm sure the gates will be closing. About a 2.5 hour drive for me.

Hoping to leave here sunday around 6am, and get there around 8:30. Hopefully there will still be some people/cars around.. I'm sure the swap meet wont be much by then....

I love going to swaps at an all Mopar show.... very few of those shows these days

Zac, post pictures if you go.

Will do Bob. Gotta make sure the camera has some fresh batteries. As long as the weather holds out, I'll be there. So far I should be good to go. Gonna be a hot one sunday though.

I can give ya a teaser pic...

lol Cleaning the car up, and getting her ready. Getting the interior tonight, and exterior tomarrow. The car has been lounging in the garage the last few weeks. Been coming out to a new spider web everyday on the front driver side corner.. I would swat it away, and it would return the next. Finally found the basterd the other day. A nice size black widow. Gotta make sure I have no other friends going along for the ride..

I love going to swaps at an all Mopar show.... very few of those shows these days

Same here Dave! I havnt been to one in almost a year. Last one was the nats in columbus last year.. I'm getting excited for it. Not expecting much for the swap meet though. Think it will be pretty picked over.. BUT everyone isnt looking for c body parts, specially formal parts so I might get lucky.. Hell they might not want to pack it up, and take it home so I might get a good bargain at the same time!

How about black widow spiders!!!! Those are "badass"! LOL!!!

black widows gave me a bad time in a 69 T&C, too.
There are no dangerous animals in germany but I imported some black widows. Brrrr

black widows gave me a bad time in a 69 T&C, too.
There are no dangerous animals in germany but I imported some black widows. Brrrr

IN ten years there will be an infestation of Black Widows in Germany and Carsten will be the blame

:)))))
We used chemical bombs to kill all the unwanted guests (three of them, they were sitting under the hubcaps)

and overhere you can't buy anything aggressive and chemical against insects. A friend from Florida sent me some stuff over so I knew it worked against american spiders

Back