Spring Fling

Dan Scully

Reaction score
Got this response back, so far it is on schedule.

The show is as scheduled as of right now. We just checked with the park on Monday
Only time is going to tell what is going to happen. Right now park events are canceled for until the end of March.
Our event is 5 weeks away.
Please watch our website at www.cpwclub.com or contact me directly.
Thanks for checking in. Please plan accordingly.
We accept online registration up until the Tuesday before the event. And we take registration at the gate. We have plenty of room and have never sold out of spaces.
Steve
CPW club president

Thanks for posting. I've been going to this show since the late 80's. Not many big shows for us folks on the left coast. Hope we can get through this thing and the show goes on!

I had been holding out hope the show will not be canceled. Never know what can happen in a month but if LA County is shut down til April 19th this show isn't happening.

To all that inquired about this recently I wanted to reach out to you first,

This is with much heavy heart, but we wanted to get the word out as soon as we confirmed with the City government earlier today. We will miss our Mopar Community coming together for a 34th time in April, but we hope to see you all in October.

Spring Fling 34 has officially been canceled due to the latest government Covid-19 mandate.

Chrysler Performance West Car Club is very sorry about the unfortunate situation in these unprecedented times. We appreciate your patience as club volunteers work on refunding event pre-registration fees. Our website will be updated ASAP.

Be assured Spring Fling will be back next year as strong as before.

Our Fall Fling 25th Anniversary event is confirmed for October 24, 2020 for your Mopar fix. Check website and social media for info and announcements.

Thank you for your continued support. Please stay safe and healthy.

Steve Wall

CPW club president

www.cpwclub.com

Sadface. I don't know what I'm going to use my vacation for this year.

Back