SOLD Stereo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I got a large box of stereo radios from a local shop who's owner has retired & shut down the business. Helped him clean the place out a bit. Most of these are GM radios. I did see 1 Dodge & 1 Ford. He told me he replaced these to install aftermarket CD radios in the cars. Basically selling the knobs & buttons. $10.00 each plus shipping. Or I can ship you just the knobs off one if you need that.

image.jpg

I don't know. He has a lot more in a sweltering hot storage bus. Maybe later I can did through that

If you don't take an inventory, it's kinda a waste of your efforts.
If there's a 1,000 radios, every request will be looking for the 1,001th radio.

Yea I know. At the moment I got bigger fish in the pan. I'll sort it better this winter. I wish they were chrysler/Dodge radios. I would have a much better chance.

If you find anything that says "Ford Premium Sound" either on the head unit or an amplifier, I'd be interested if it's for the right application.

I can send you pics of what I have (dead amp, head unit missing buttons).

The head unit is the one from my car. The amp pictured is similar, and will have the first part of the part number be E4, E5, or E6.

radio02.jpg
$_57.JPG

radio02.jpg

Last edited:
Patrick. Nothing like that. I also looked to see if I had a knob button for your missing one & I dont. Sorry. Wish I could have helped

Chrysler Dodge radios

Ok I took pics of all the Chrysler/Dodge radios. The rest in thd box are 3 Ford & 12 GM. $10.00 for the radio. I will sell just knobs if that's all you need

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Intersting radio

This is a GM radio. This one has a slid out dual cup holder. So if someone out there is doing a rat rod or needs one for a boat. Or the slid out can be removed & looks like it just bolts on to another. $10.00 plus shipping. I will sell just the tray or knobs

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back