StreetMag Show 2020 Hannover, Germany

Marv

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
So this has been and will be the only car show in 2020 I´ve been attending, this Covid19 bs got me really frustrated. Anyways I took some pictures, only one C-body attended the show, I´ll present it at the very beginning so everybody not interested in the rest can close the thread right after it. For everyone else who´s interested in random brands I hope you´ll enjoy some pictures during these frustrating car show times...

DSC02406.JPG

DSC02407.JPG

DSC02408.JPG

DSC02409.JPG

Last edited:
never been a Mustang fan, this one although is kinda funny .. They tried really hard to pick up some design elements of their
prime time models but failed .. Think it´s a late 70s early 80s car, I wonder how the salesman tried to present their new models
and get people excited about it like
<< Hey it´s small, looks boring doesn´t got torque and if you park it next to a 10 year old version of a Mustang you´ll realize how shitty it
really looks !! The new Mustang BUY IT NOW !! >> :lol:

DSC02375.JPG

DSC02374.JPG

very cool Jeep J10, that´s a rare one. And this Starliner was really nice inside out

DSC02376.JPG

DSC02370.JPG

DSC02371.JPG

DSC02372.JPG

DSC02397.JPG

DSC02398.JPG

I start to like these Mercurys, the really look massive. Thought it was a Chrysler from a distance

DSC02419.JPG

some hot-roads. The black car had an early Hemi engine in it. Great details like the turn signals and taillight that were
finished off perfectly. Great craftmanship

DSC02412.JPG

DSC02413.JPG

DSC02414.JPG

DSC02415.JPG

DSC02416.JPG

DSC02417.JPG

DSC02399.JPG

DSC02400.JPG

DSC02401.JPG

DSC02402.JPG

The Studebaker was a stunner also, but my guess is that´s just a trailer queen show and shine car

DSC02389.JPG

DSC02391.JPG

DSC02393.JPG

DSC02394.JPG

DSC02396.JPG

The way home we stopped at this Esso station.. Put the Tiger in your tank !!
I really enjoyed this 160mile trip. Soon it´ll be winter, this season is over without it ever
really started. Hope we get over this Covid19 thing by 2021.
So I hope you enjoyed this thread :steering:

IMG_20200905_173854.jpg

never been a Mustang fan, this one although is kinda funny .. They tried really hard to pick up some design elements of their
prime time models but failed .. Think it´s a late 70s early 80s car, I wonder how the salesman tried to present their new models
and get people excited about it like
<< Hey it´s small, looks boring doesn´t got torque and if you park it next to a 10 year old version of a Mustang you´ll realize how shitty it
really looks !! The new Mustang BUY IT NOW !! >> :lol:

View attachment 400203

View attachment 400204
Just the Ford version of the Capri. I ordered one new in '78 with the 2.8 V6. It was fun car to drive, once I got rid of the Firestone 724 that were on it.

upload_2020-9-5_11-0-20.jpeg

Just the Ford version of the Capri. I ordered one new in '78 with the 2.8 V6. It was fun car to drive, once I got rid of the Firestone 724 that were on it.

Well yours looks way better, it got some fluent lines that make it look like a small sports car. The Mustang on my pictures was just a weird car.
I it´s not a Mustang and it´s not a different model, they tried to pick up old design elements but didn´t make the step forward and created something
new.. Just an odd car to look at

Well yours looks way better, it got some fluent lines that make it look like a small sports car. The Mustang on my pictures was just a weird car.
I it´s not a Mustang and it´s not a different model, they tried to pick up old design elements but didn´t make the step forward and created something
new.. Just an odd car to look at
I wasn't a fan of the notchback, or whatever they called it then.

When I first saw the Mustang II in late '73, I remember being disgusted. I liked the '65-'73 Mustangs and I was not impressed with this imposter. It just looked like a stretched, slightly restyled Pinto and didn't even have a V8 for the '74 year. The Ford Capri at that time was a European design, but I believe Ford borrowed the Capri V6 for the Mustang II. Later, from '79 up, the Mustang was based on the Fox body platform like the Fairmont/Zephyr and Mercury got a Fox body Capri that looked an awful lot like the Fox Mustang.

I knew two people who had Mustang II's, both were hatchbacks. One was a '76 Cobra with a 302 4-speed and the other was a '77 Mustang with a 302 AT. This particular '77 got a rebuilt modified 302, which I helped the owner to rebuild, swapped into it. They were both fun cars to cruise around in. I remember how thin the sheet metal was though. If you so much as looked at it the wrong way it would dent. :eek:

Marv at what time have you been there?

I plan to drive up on sunday.

If you check the german Mopar message board you will see more c-bodies that attended saturday including a 1970 Sport Fury 2dr HT, slab sides etc

Carsten

Marv at what time have you been there?

I plan to drive up on sunday.

If you check the german Mopar message board you will see more c-bodies that attended saturday including a 1970 Sport Fury 2dr HT, slab sides etc

Carsten

We arrived at 11am and drove home about half past 3 pm. Your weather app was quite on point. I think it just stopped raining before we arrived, stayed dry all the time until we left. We came into a shower on our way back but I guess some people stayed home because of the weather. Now it looks nice, at least here in Bremen.
You mean @Elcaine ew1 Fury? They must have appeared after 3 pm. The pictures show sunshine and we hadn´t any sun during our stay. When we left and drove northbound, we had blue sky in the beginning so I guess they arrived later that day

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the pics Marv. Looked like a nice show.:thumbsup:

It usually is. Due to Covid19 they had to sell tickets and limit them to 1000. usually there´s about 15k visitors during the 2 days
and about 1.000 cars per day. Plus yesterday it rained a lot which made some people stay at home especially those driving old cars.
I just take pictures of historical vehicles, the new ones don´t catch my attention, I don´t get the sense of lining up 20 new generation
Mustangs next to each other. It looks like a car dealer parking lot, but okay to each its own...

Back