Stupid 1977 Parts book

desotogeorge

Reaction score
Hello all. I consider myself to be of normal smarts, BUT I just can not find the part numbers for the rear grab handles on my 76 Town and Country in my parts book!
I got as far as finding a picture of them but no numbers!
Ok so I am sure one of you know the numbers and can tell me, but why the heck is it impossible to find the stupid numbers in the stupid book??
Did some smarty pants leave those numbers out of the book as a joke on wagon guys?

Don't take it personal! This can happen, from time to time, NOT just in the particular parts book you might have. Happens in GM, too.

Go into the "name" index and look in the same group as the adjacent moldings. When you find that, look at the nearby groups to see if the handles might be hiding in there, somewhere. Might not even be called "handle"! Or have some other name as the main identifier.

For general information, the parts group designations, the main part of the XX-XX-XXX number should be the same from year to year, not just for your particular model year.

Keep us posted,
CBODY67

• I'm not familiar with the T&C interior. Are they the grab handles on the door panels like on a NYB or the ones hanging down from the C-pillar or the ones on the rear of the front seat backs?

I read it as the ones on the exterior above the tailgate to get in and out of the back.

Back