The Angry Man

MarPar

Meat Man with a Hat
Reaction score
By John Krawczyk

For all the interest group pandering that shapes modern American politics, the group that may well have decided the election has come down to the demographic of “The Angry Man.”

The Angry Man is difficult to stereotype. He comes from all economic backgrounds, from dirt-poor to filthy rich. He represents all geographic areas in America, from sophisticated urbanite to rural redneck, Deep South to Yankee North, Left Coast to Eastern Seaboard.

No matter where he’s from, Angry Men share many common traits; they aren’t asking for anything from anyone other than the promise to be able to make their own way on a level playing field. In many cases, they are independent businessmen and employ several people. They pay more than their share of taxes and they work hard. Damn hard, for what they have and intend to keep.

He’s used to picking up the tab, whether it’s the Christmas party for the employees at his company, three sets of braces, college educations or a beautiful wedding or two. Not because he was forced to, but because it’s the right thing to do.

The Angry Man believes the Constitution should be interpreted as it was written. It is not as a “living document” open to the whims and vagaries of appointed judges and political winds.

The Angry Man owns firearms, and he’s willing to pick up a gun and use it in defense of his home, his country and his family. He is willing to lay down his life to defend the freedom and safety of others, and the thought of killing someone if necessary to achieve those goals gives him only momentary pause.

The Angry Man is not, and never will be, a victim. Nobody like him drowned in Hurricane Katrina. He got his people together and got the hell out. Then, he went back in to rescue those who needed help or were too stupid to help themselves in the first place. He was selfless in this, just as often a civilian as a police officer, a National Guard soldier or a volunteer firefighter. Victimhood syndrome buzzwords; “disenfranchised,” “marginalized” and “voiceless” don’t resonate with The Angry Man. “Press ‘one’ for English” is a curse-word to him.

His last name, his race and his religion don’t matter. His ancestry might be Italian, English, African, Polish, German, Slavic, Irish, Russian, Hispanic or any of a hundred others. What does matter is that he considers himself in every way to be an American. He is proud of this country and thinks that if you aren’t, you are whole-heartedly encouraged to find one that suits you and move there.

The Angry Man is usually a man’s man. The kind of guy who likes to play poker, watch football, go hunting, play golf, maintain his own vehicles and build things. He coaches kid’s baseball, soccer and football and doesn’t ask for a penny. He’s the kind of guy who can put an addition on his house with a couple of friends, drill an oil well, design a factory or work the land. He can fill a train with 100,000 tons of coal and get it to the power plant so that you can keep the lights on while never knowing everything it took to do that. The Angry Man is the backbone of this country.

He’s not racist, but is truly disappointed and annoyed, when people exhibit behavior that typifies the worst stereotypes of their ethnicity. He’s willing to give everybody a fair chance if they’re willing to work hard and play by the rules. He expects other people to do the same. Above all, he has integrity in everything he does.

The Angry Man votes, and he loathes the dysfunction now rampant in government. It’s the victim groups being pandered to and the “poor me” attitude that they represent. The inability of politicians to give a straight answer to an honest question. The tax dollars that are given to people who simply don’t want to do anything for themselves. The fact that, because of very real consequences, he must stay within a budget but for some obscure reason the government he finances doesn’t. Mostly, it’s the blatantly arrogant attitude displayed implying that we are too stupid to run our own lives and only people in government are smart enough to do that.

The Angry Man has reached his limit. When a social justice agitator goes on TV, leading some rally for Black Lives Matter, safe spaces or other such nonsense, he may bite his tongue but, he remembers. When a child gets charged with carrying a concealed weapon for mistakenly bringing a penknife to school, he takes note of who the local idiots are in education and law enforcement.
But when government officials are repeatedly caught red-handed breaking the law and getting off scot-free, The Angry Man balls-up his fists and readies himself for the coming fight. He knows that this fight, will be a live or die situation, so he prepares fully. Make no mistake, this is a fight in which he is not willing to lose and he will never give up.

Obama calls him a Clinger
Hillary Calls him Deplorable
Bill calls him Redneck

BLM calls him a Racist
Feminists calls him Sexist
ISIS calls him an Infidel
Donald Trump calls him an American

Last edited:
For all the interest group pandering that shapes modern American politics, the group that may well have decided the election has come down to the demographic of “The Angry Man.”

The Angry Man is difficult to stereotype. He comes from all economic backgrounds, from dirt-poor to filthy rich. He represents all geographic areas in America, from sophisticated urbanite to rural redneck, Deep South to Yankee North, Left Coast to Eastern Seaboard.

No matter where he’s from, Angry Men share many common traits; they aren’t asking for anything from anyone other than the promise to be able to make their own way on a level playing field. In many cases, they are independent businessmen and employ several people. They pay more than their share of taxes and they work hard. Damn hard, for what they have and intend to keep.

He’s used to picking up the tab, whether it’s the Christmas party for the employees at his company, three sets of braces, college educations or a beautiful wedding or two. Not because he was forced to, but because it’s the right thing to do.

The Angry Man believes the Constitution should be interpreted as it was written. It is not as a “living document” open to the whims and vagaries of appointed judges and political winds.

The Angry Man owns firearms, and he’s willing to pick up a gun and use it in defense of his home, his country and his family. He is willing to lay down his life to defend the freedom and safety of others, and the thought of killing someone if necessary to achieve those goals gives him only momentary pause.

The Angry Man is not, and never will be, a victim. Nobody like him drowned in Hurricane Katrina. He got his people together and got the hell out. Then, he went back in to rescue those who needed help or were too stupid to help themselves in the first place. He was selfless in this, just as often a civilian as a police officer, a National Guard soldier or a volunteer firefighter. Victimhood syndrome buzzwords; “disenfranchised,” “marginalized” and “voiceless” don’t resonate with The Angry Man. “Press ‘one’ for English” is a curse-word to him.

His last name, his race and his religion don’t matter. His ancestry might be Italian, English, African, Polish, German, Slavic, Irish, Russian, Hispanic or any of a hundred others. What does matter is that he considers himself in every way to be an American. He is proud of this country and thinks that if you aren’t, you are whole-heartedly encouraged to find one that suits you and move there.

The Angry Man is usually a man’s man. The kind of guy who likes to play poker, watch football, go hunting, play golf, maintain his own vehicles and build things. He coaches kid’s baseball, soccer and football and doesn’t ask for a penny. He’s the kind of guy who can put an addition on his house with a couple of friends, drill an oil well, design a factory or work the land. He can fill a train with 100,000 tons of coal and get it to the power plant so that you can keep the lights on while never knowing everything it took to do that. The Angry Man is the backbone of this country.

He’s not racist, but is truly disappointed and annoyed, when people exhibit behavior that typifies the worst stereotypes of their ethnicity. He’s willing to give everybody a fair chance if they’re willing to work hard and play by the rules. He expects other people to do the same. Above all, he has integrity in everything he does.

The Angry Man votes, and he loathes the dysfunction now rampant in government. It’s the victim groups being pandered to and the “poor me” attitude that they represent. The inability of politicians to give a straight answer to an honest question. The tax dollars that are given to people who simply don’t want to do anything for themselves. The fact that, because of very real consequences, he must stay within a budget but for some obscure reason the government he finances doesn’t. Mostly, it’s the blatantly arrogant attitude displayed implying that we are too stupid to run our own lives and only people in government are smart enough to do that.

The Angry Man has reached his limit. When a social justice agitator goes on TV, leading some rally for Black Lives Matter, safe spaces or other such nonsense, he may bite his tongue but, he remembers. When a child gets charged with carrying a concealed weapon for mistakenly bringing a penknife to school, he takes note of who the local idiots are in education and law enforcement.
But when government officials are repeatedly caught red-handed breaking the law and getting off scot-free, The Angry Man balls-up his fists and readies himself for the coming fight. He knows that this fight, will be a live or die situation, so he prepares fully. Make no mistake, this is a fight in which he is not willing to lose and he will never give up.

Obama calls him a Clinger
Hillary Calls him Deplorable
Bill calls him Redneck

BLM calls him a Racist
Feminists calls him Sexist
ISIS calls him an Infidel
Donald Trump calls him an American

Thank you sir. I could not have said it better myself.

Wow Mario! did you write this yourself? I sure feel your passion in this.

No Tommy, I did not write this. If I were able to put all my thoughts together from this past election cohesively, this is exactly what I would write.

Alas, I am but a mere small business owner and not a scribe.

I have edited the original post and found out who the author is...it came from "The American Thinker" and the author is John Krawczyk

Articles: The Angry Man Election

Last edited:
A lot of the time angry men are so wound up they make bad judgments because it is easier to be angry than to be smart and analyze the real problems and really fix them rather than depend on a savior to bail them out. Our new savior is mostly using the same swamp to fill his cabinet positions so far and back tracking on a lot of his promises in the election process.

Yeah, our political system needs fixing badly and I am glad Trump sent the bowling ball down the alley and scattered all the Republican and Democratic elite pins, at least for a short while, but there are still too many left IMO. Problems are usually solved by getting at the roots of them rather than just being angry, tough, ignorant and dependent on someone else to fix them. Real men drink beer, watch football, and get angry, so how about being more involved in the political process at the local level too? We have a bunch of rich crooks in Congress that somehow get elected and stay there decades and aren't serving our interests rather than those who finance their campaigns - and they got there by scaming the local community that elects them year after year with their glossy, expensive bullshit flyers that say all the things real men want to hear, but not what they (the politicians) really plan to do and have already done to our detriment. And too many angry real men just keep letting it happen and have no one to blame but themselves because they are not watching the ball that really matters, rather than just the football, basket ball, etc.

Real men's New Yorker Broughams don't get fixed when problems arise by getting angry and taking a baseball bat to the car rather than staying cool and analyzing and then really fixing the cause of the problem(s). But then, with NYBs, some righteous anger is appropriate and deserved due to the cheapskate engineers and managers that let too much cost cutting take place in their design as they raced headlong into bankruptcy circa 1980 and needed the government to bail them out. :mob:

Last Night's Out of Touch State Dinner ......................................:BangHead:

161129212927-trump-romney-overlay-tease.jpg

"The men ordered a young garlic soup with thyme and sautéed frog legs, and diver scallops with caramelized cauliflower and caper-raisin emulsion as appetizers, according to a readout to reporters."

And the negotiated agreement with Carrier was just a giveaway of our tax dollars to bribe them to keep some jobs in the U.S. - what happened to the tough talk to slap tarrifs on them and cancel gov't contracts with those companies that ship jobs overseas so that the CEOs can still get ridiculous pay and the shareholders get impressive dividends, while the real workers get laid off? I am not celebrating the angry men yet.

Last edited:
Well written.
I think "The Quiet Man" would have been a better title.
He is too busy taking care of himself to be out protesting or feeling disenfranchised.
When The Quiet Man gets angry he VOTES!

Last edited:
A lot of the time angry men are so wound up they make bad judgments because it is easier to be angry than to be smart and analyze the real problems and really fix them rather than depend on a savior to bail them out. Our new savior is mostly using the same swamp to fill his cabinet positions so far and back tracking on a lot of his promises in the election process.

Yeah, our political system needs fixing badly and I am glad Trump sent the bowling ball down the alley and scattered all the Republican and Democratic elite pins, at least for a short while, but there are still too many left IMO. Problems are usually solved by getting at the roots of them rather than just being angry, tough, ignorant and dependent on someone else to fix them. Real men drink beer, watch football, and get angry, so how about being more involved in the political process at the local level too? We have a bunch of rich crooks in Congress that somehow get elected and stay there decades and aren't serving our interests rather than those who finance their campaigns - and they got there by scaming the local community that elects them year after year with their glossy, expensive bullshit flyers that say all the things real men want to hear, but not what they (the politicians) really plan to do and have already done to our detriment. And too many angry real men just keep letting it happen and have no one to blame but themselves because they are not watching the ball that really matters, rather than just the football, basket ball, etc.

Real men's New Yorker Broughams don't get fixed when problems arise by getting angry and taking a baseball bat to the car rather than staying cool and analyzing and then really fixing the cause of the problem(s). But then, with NYBs, some righteous anger is appropriate and deserved due to the cheapskate engineers and managers that let too much cost cutting take place in their design as they raced headlong into bankruptcy circa 1980 and needed the government to bail them out. :mob:

Last Night's Out of Touch State Dinner ......................................:BangHead:

161129212927-trump-romney-overlay-tease.jpg

"The men ordered a young garlic soup with thyme and sautéed frog legs, and diver scallops with caramelized cauliflower and caper-raisin emulsion as appetizers, according to a readout to reporters."

And the negotiated agreement with Carrier was just a giveaway of our tax dollars to bribe them to keep some jobs in the U.S. - what happened to the tough talk to slap tarrifs on them and cancel gov't contracts with those companies that ship jobs overseas so that the CEOs can still get ridiculous pay and the shareholders get impressive dividends, while the real workers get laid off? I am not celebrating the angry men yet.

Geeze, Steve. . . I agree with everything you say, but its only been three weeks since the election. Give the guy a little more time.

I think the points above are valid and not overlooked by those who identify with the Angry Man manifesto. Anger is a great motivator. I certainly don't consider Donald Trump my political "savior" by any means. But he certainly offers us an opportunity. However, I do draw optimism from the majority who voted for a change and a welcome shift from the political quagmire that has fueled our healthy anger. Will this administration undo all of the wrongs and inefficiencies of past presidencies? Absolutely not. Do I like the policies that Trump has proposed? I sure do! But by no means am I diluted enough to believe that everything he's proposed will be exicuted in 4 years. The pandering that's taken place to the worst and weakest part of our citizenry is enough to make any sensible person angry. My hope is that this election is just the beginning of a change that will remain in place for a very long time to come. Not all of us are made politicians that have the ability or desire to persue a position in an elected office. But we do have the right to a vote. The constitution was written to prevent the government we currently have and to ensure that we the citizens can flurish under said principles. We need to become reaqainted with that old document. Lets let anger evolve into optimism and keep the hammer down on our beloved classic American iron!

Last edited:
Steve, your view of this is very valid and makes sense. But it's only half of what is true when taken in its entirety.
When it came time for me collect from the contract I willfully abided by literally since birth, and watch it snatched away from me when the contract came due, how should I feel? Grateful?

And here is what made it go beyond the breaking point. I watched what was due to me, being taken away by rich Liberals to people that demanded to be accomodated when they did nothing to earn it except by either showing up on our doorsteps or by being raised in an an entitled environment.
Why do these people get accomodated to things that I am denied?
And why are they accomodated? Because the Democratic party lost their base, the working middle class. So, they saw as a means of survival a way that would make any mega-corporation envious, to take the reserves and stockpiles built up by the working middle class, and donate it to the largest growing population sector to buy their votes.

I'm sorry but you don't put the first Muslim kid into a school and demand that hot dogs be removed from the menu. Or have a kid who is inattentive in school be accomodated with one on one teaching and a specialized costly curriculum pre-k through State College. You slap him on the head and yell at him to pay attention or be punished. Like I was. If I was a child now instead of 60 years ago, I'd be a useless POS entitled to Disability payments for the rest of my life. No, sir. Slap him upside the head and tell him, Pay attention, moron.
F### yah, I'm angry. Don't tell me life is unfair. I already know how unfair it is now. I see it everyday in my own County where, for example, they give teenage unwed mothers free dental care when I need dental work that I can't afford. They are being rewarded for irresponsible behavior. I've been responsible all my life and I'm told, No, you didnt have a baby at 15 and dropped out of high school.

Last edited:
Steve, your view of this is very valid and makes sense. But it's only half of what is true when taken in its entirety.
When it came time for me collect from the contract I willfully abided by literally since birth, and watch it snatched away from me when the contract came due, how should I feel? Grateful?

And here is what made it go beyond the breaking point. I watched what was due to me, being taken away by rich Liberals to people that demanded to be accomodated when they did nothing to earn it except by either showing up on our doorsteps or by being raised in an an entitled environment.
Why do these people get accomodated to things that I am denied?
And why are they accomodated? Because the Democratic party lost their base, the working middle class. So, they saw as a means of survival a way that would make any mega-corporation envious, to take the reserves and stockpiles built up by the working middle class, and donate it to the largest growing population sector to buy their votes.

I'm sorry but you don't put the first Muslim kid into a school and demand that hot dogs be removed from the menu. Or have a kid who is inattentive in school be accomodated with one on one teaching and a specialized costly curriculum pre-k through State College. You slap him on the head and yell at him to pay attention or be punished. Like I was. If I was a child now instead of 60 years ago, I'd be a useless POS entitled to Disability payments for the rest of my life. No, sir. Slap him upside the head and tell him, Pay attention, moron.
F### yah, I'm angry. Don't tell me life is unfair. I already know how unfair it is now. I see it everyday in my own County where, for example, they give teenage unwed mothers free dental care when I need dental work that I can't afford. They are being rewarded for irresponsible behavior. I've been responsible all my life and I'm told, No, you didnt have a baby at 15 and dropped out of high school.

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

Last edited:
We have a lot of those angry types that live around me.
On the local level, they came out en masse to "demand" a local charter school be set up. Yard signs, meetings, etc. Very involved with it.
But; as I looked around at them, not a single darned one of them was active in the local school board or PTO organization.
IMHO - if half of them had expended half the time to PTO that was spent on the charter school we would have the best public school in the area or the state. That sorta told me they really was not so interested in their kid's education.

On the national level, it would be nice if some of that righteous anger was directed at the down ballot races where the real nuts, bolts and money is squandered. And you cannot point to one party in that regard.
C

Charter schools are given a Federal and/or mandated mission, produce high level results, or get shut down. A failed public school system gets even more tax money to bail them out. That's rewarding the status quo for bad behaviour instead of demanding high goals. Do not confuse Charter Schools with Private Schools.

Last edited:
Back