The Car I Will Buy...

Greg B.

Reaction score
...if the owner ever decides to sell is this one, relatively local to me, a gorgeous '70 Fury convertible. It just popped up at a show a friend was at recently and he sent me these pics. Apparently he was speaking to the owner - who bought it new, has never driven it in winter, and it is highly original. 383 under the hood. Right colors too. Holy crap. After the fellow has owned it for 46 years you have to wonder if he will ever sell, but I am keeping my eye on this one.

70furycvt1sm.jpg

70furycvt3sm.jpg

Nice looking ride! That Pacer sitting beside it looks a little less attractive in that spot.

That is very nice but no power vents.
Nice Bryan, we posted at the same time!

When you see one of these preserved, never restored, you just wonder how people let them turn to s#/+.

very nice. well kept by the look of it. sitting on plastic tells me he takes care of his cars. underneath probably looks as good as the outside. don't lose track of that one.

very nice. well kept by the look of it. sitting on plastic tells me he takes care of his cars. underneath probably looks as good as the outside. don't lose track of that one.
I suspect the plastic is there for the benefit of the property owner to keep errant drops of fluids from staining his concrete, as it looks to be under all the cars.

...if the owner ever decides to sell is this one,.... After the fellow has owned it for 46 years you have to wonder if he will ever sell, but I am keeping my eye on this one.
I was supposed to keep this secret, but I can't. I know the man; I have read his will. He's to be buried in the car upon his death. Sorry, hate to break it to you this way.

I was supposed to keep this secret, but I can't. I know the man; I have read his will. He's to be buried in the car upon his death. Sorry, hate to break it to you this way.
very nice Fury...so, Snotty, are you 100 percent serious? just checking....

Back