The New Orleans experience.........

I have to put this show at the TOP of the Mopar show list. Carlisle has the advantage in sheer volumn and, of course, the swap meet. But New Orleans is where the fun gets done. I can pass on Carlisle for a year, but as long as i'm ambulatory I will be at the "New Orleans experience".
Paul Reynolds, president of Big Easy Mopars, is the force behind the show and is likely New Orleans greatest ambassador. I think every year that he won't be able to surpass the last, but he does.
This year his wife Cindy, (seen in some of the shots wearing a kerchief on her head), is battling cancer. He put this biggest and best show ever on while dealing with this fact. Cindy was there the whole time and never seemed to give it a rest. What a woman.

Another thing......... I hear y'all complaining about a lack of C bodys at the shows. Well..... WE ARE the C body guys and, except for Carlisle, and a few turnouts at Ocola, I don't see any of y'all making showings at any of the big Southestern Mopar shows, and I attend all of them. Music City Mopars, Southern Mopars, Big Easy Mopars, North Georgia Mopars, and others all hold annual meets.
The Admiral was awarded "best C body", but mainly by default. There was one other C body there in over 200 entrys.
Start planning guys, your missing some great shows.

DSC03711.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Will!

Once I retire for good I'll be making the rounds. It may be still a few years until the projects I'm currently on are finished.

Another thing......... I hear y'all complaining about a lack of C bodys at the shows. Well..... WE ARE the C body guys and, except for Carlisle, and a few turnouts at Ocola, I don't see any of y'all making showings at any of the big Southestern Mopar shows, and I attend all of them. Music City Mopars, Southern Mopars, Big Easy Mopars, North Georgia Mopars, and others all hold annual meets.
The Admiral was awarded "best C body", but mainly by default. There was one other C body there in over 200 entrys.

View attachment 119605

There in lies the difference with the Euro guys vs the USA guys. The Euro boys leave the house. There are a bazillion C bodies around . None leave the garage or have metric stable mates to contend with.
Also, a ton of show choices dilute the waters

I have to put this show at the TOP of the Mopar show list. Carlisle has the advantage in sheer volumn and, of course, the swap meet. But New Orleans is where the fun gets done. I can pass on Carlisle for a year, but as long as i'm ambulatory I will be at the "New Orleans experience".
Paul Reynolds, president of Big Easy Mopars, is the force behind the show and is likely New Orleans greatest ambassador. I think every year that he won't be able to surpass the last, but he does.
This year his wife Cindy, (seen in some of the shots wearing a kerchief on her head), is battling cancer. He put this biggest and best show ever on while dealing with this fact. Cindy was there the whole time and never seemed to give it a rest. What a woman.

View attachment 119605
Admiral definitely deserves it! Looks like an awesome trip, man. Once my 67 gets here and I have a summer to smooth her out, I'm gonna be dividing up my vacation time properly to make some shows. See you there!

Back