The next big job

Nope, I have owned her twelve years and never heard the engine spin.......original 440

What's new now will be old then....

Besides, I can't think of any "old school" Fusies.
Only family men that kept them stock back then.
The biggest mod was a pine tree freshener and later on a CB.

Last edited:
I meant onld school in the hot rod sense, not C body sense. I have been into C bodies since 1975, sit down Corvette boy,er, a I mean Pops

That came along with my 2 door . I dont know why the guy bought it as a parts car, the blue car needed very little and that car had nothing to offer. I had to pay a little extra for it and sold the train, and kept some parts but it had the usual PA rust

They could of ran the TV show another 20 years.....their comedy never gets old. LOL!

Its out!

Started working on the dash today about 1:00, took a break at 6:00 for dinner and then back at it until 9:30. Old dash pad is out and other than changing the VIN tag to the new pad its ready to go back in. I have a new speaker to install in the dash and then its just putting it all together. The old pad is toast, as soon as I bent it a little the whole top crumbled.

Oh, notice that the windshield and steering column are still in the car.

P1010065.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010066.jpg

Last edited:
Daves garage.jpg

Like nobodys business do I need a lift... I wont buy a Chinese made one, I want a BYB so I have to wait for 4 grand that I aint using

I see you were thinking ahead and put in some exhaust port holes there Dave ... nice one. Did you consider putting one of those roll on floor coverings while it was clean and empty? I've always thought a black and white checkered floor would be cool and easy to maintain as in just wipe up oil or whatever spills w/o staining.

Daves garage.jpg

Back