The next big job

New pad is installed and the dash is about 75% finished. Installed a patch cord for my MP3 player and plugged it into my converted AM/FM 8 track. The MP3 player is a huge plus and it sounds great, should come in handy for the drive to Carlisle.

Actually its fine....haven't been in some of those positions in a car seat since I dated in high school...

Here are a few installed photos....the reflection on the one photo is the garage door opener track.

P1010070.jpg

P1010071.jpg

P1010072.jpg

Congrats on the successful installation. The only one I did myself was on the Polara so I know what a bear it is to complete. Looking at the center panel I can see how different it is from my plane jane version in my Monaco with no AC. Im reminded of how well optioned your car is. If you ever come to a show in the Buffalo or Niagara Falls areas I'd like to see your car in person. Have a safe trip to Carlisle.

The one I installed is a lot plainer than the one I removed, it had grills for tweeters and a square one right above the instrument panel. I may be able to make it to Buffalo....when is it? What can I use to even out the black on the pad.....other than paint.

Car: Dodge Monaco 2 Door Hardtop
Engine: 383cid 4-bbl HP V-8
Transmission: 3-Speed Automatic
[h=6]Tires: 8.45 x 15 White[/h]Model Year: 1968
Build Date: May 23
Axel: 2.76 Rear Axel Ratio
Interior: Premium Trim Grade, Vinyl Bucket Seats,
White on Black Interior
Paint: Burgundy Metallic
Other: White Horizontal Accent Stripe

[h=1]Moldings[/h][h=2] [/h][h=2]1 4: Sill Moldings[/h]3 0: Body Belt Moldings
[h=3] [/h][h=3]ABC Options[/h]