The next big job

Where there is a will there is a way....

You called.....?:eek:s_dancing2:

[/QUOTE]

No, I dream of Jeannie. LOL

i-dream-of-jeannie.jpg

i-dream-of-jeannie.jpg

Last edited:
That show is made here in town. Where they found the formal I'll never know...

That was the funniest TV series I ever saw! Countdown to Liquor Day was a great movie! LOL! Any talk of them doing anything in the future?

Just dashes probably can help you.....it's not cheap.

http://www.justdashes.com/
I will also be tackling this, and am also NOT looking forward to it. According to Just Dashes, you're looking at around $1100 with shipping to reman yours!:icon_eek: That and about a 8-12 week turnaround means this is a next winter project for me.

I will also be tackling this, and am also NOT looking forward to it. According to Just Dashes, you're looking at around $1100 with shipping to reman yours!:icon_eek: That and about a 8-12 week turnaround means this is a next winter project for me.

I have a replacement and there is another place in the NW that charges less and does a better job....just don't ask me the name of the place...I am suffering from CRS.

I have a replacement and there is another place in the NW that charges less and does a better job....just don't ask me the name of the place...I am suffering from CRS.
Yeah, I wish I had a replacement. I'm thinking my chances of coming up with one in teal green are just about nil though.:icon_frown: I will do a search to see if I can find out what that other place is, but if your CRS happens to go into remission, post up the name of it. :grin:

Back