The Servprolara

Now she has a friend!

20200126_162851.jpg

Hey...I thought you had the Servpolara sold?? Pretty Sneaky...
With the National attention Servpolara and Wyatt got last summer I dont think he will be selling it anytime soon.
Belvidere,Carlisle,Volo...and even having Servpro's blessing to be allowed to run the signage on the car,both Wyatt and the car are cool characters that still have to finish "cleaning up" at car shows in the country.LOL!!

With the National attention Servpolara and Wyatt got last summer I dont think he will be selling it anytime soon.
Belvidere,Carlisle,Volo...and even having Servpro's blessing to be allowed to run the signage on the car,both Wyatt and the car are cool characters that still have to finish "cleaning up" at car shows in the country.LOL!!
Rumor has it I will be forgetting all about cars with roofs soon enough...we will see.

Rumor has it I will be forgetting all about cars with roofs soon enough...we will see.

You get a taste of the black car on the road, top up or down you're going to dismiss the others . Weather or capacity may be the only reasons to drive the others.

You were probably just doing a burnout for a few seconds....................and took the photo..........................:poke: :rolleyes:

Doing something I've wanted to do with this wagon ever since I got it.

Bucket seats. Center console. Tilt and cruise!

However, I won't be making it floorshift, I would like to modify a basic B body console top plate with cup holders and perhaps a USB built in.

I drive this car alot, and what it lacks is comfort.

Not for long.

I also have a 5.2 Magnum from a 99 Ram I will eventually be swapping in when other projects are further along.

received_1640901129419007.jpeg

received_1695218540661766.jpeg

Back