Here are a couple of pics of the Aspen I am starting on for the wife
. Aspen1.jpgAspen2.jpgAspen5.jpgAspen11.jpgAspen7.jpgAspen8.jpg

Aspen1.jpg

Aspen2.jpg

Aspen5.jpg

Aspen11.jpg

Aspen7.jpg

Aspen8.jpg

A whole lot of potential there, what are your plans for engine/box etc ?

To me aspens were always the mopar version of the vega... now that I think about it, I've never seen one in person...
I'm gonna guess on engine/trans, say, a 360 and a 727?

For now its going to be a stock bottom end with a little bit of a cam 318 and a 904. There are some plans for the future with something 400+ in the engine department but I just want to get it going for now so I can get back to work on the Fury. Found out how bad the floors in it are last night so that is going to be the next step. That one will take a couple of weeks as it is pretty much like our c bodies. Gonna have to hand make them. Not any repop's out there that I know of.

It was what was in there man. It will stay at least for a little bit until I really start redoing the interior and I will come up with something else. I actually put it in there for the guy that used to own it. Wasn't real happy about putting it in there but hey that is what he wanted. I have a street bandit that I may put in it down the road.

Seems to be some Problem with the site, but you can edit it in go advanced attachments, did this twice today as well.

Nice car man and I'm glad you got going on it. It's going be a cool car when it's done and your wife will love it. You build that 318 right and it will scream.!!

Always liked the Aspen R/T's more then the Volare RR'ers. Cool car, and I look forward to watching it's restification. :)

Back