For Sale These are the C and B bodies just sitting. Picture thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polara-Star

Reaction score
Contact seller
This property has almost 3 dozen B and C body Mopars, just sitting. All are rough, may not even be worth trying to get into, but all are cheap, available and if nothing else a possible source of some OE parts. This pictorial includes 1962 New Yorker, '72 Plymouth Sport Fury, more to be listed...

012.JPG

015.JPG

014.JPG

013.JPG

016.JPG

More B-bodies than you can shake a couple sticks at. Partial listing of cars there:
'74 Dodge Monaco 4-dr
'71 Chrysler New Yorker 2-dr big block
'72 Plymouth Satellite Sebring (no front clip or drive train)
'72 Plymouth Sport Fury 4-dr
'72 Dodge Coronet-model station wagon
'70-'77 Duster, Valiant, Dart, Volare (at least 2 of each)
'62 Chrysler New Yorker
'46-48 Dodge business coupe (not totally complete, but SOLID)
And, among other things, if there are Rambler fans out there... an intact Rambler Marlin fastback. Plus a ridiculous number of Buicks, 60s/70s Dodge pickups, 70s/80s Dodge vans, and 60s/70's AMC's

It appears the '62 Newport is a rare 3 speed on the floor option. At least the spare tail light lenses could be used.

Can you tell us where they are or are they on private property? Did you see any 1969 Fury's there? I live in western MA and it may not be too far away.

When's the last time you saw a Rambler Marlin fastback? First year Barracuda, Marlin... bit of a toss-up, styling-wise

031.JPG

032.JPG

Please do and pm me if he is willing. Just looking for small peices for my fury

Last edited:
kills me, seeing pics of yards (not only this one) with many classics rotting to hell.
wtf!

Last edited:
No. Private property, and the guy is a bit 'funny'. But i've cultivated a bit of a rapport, and i think he wants some of the 150-200 vehicles he's collected up GONE lol

Anybody with that many cars on private property is a little bit funny. The key word really is "bit".

On a scale from 1 -10 and him having 150-200 cars, like those, I would say at least a 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back