These wheels were put on to make it more it more appealing to buyers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-30...7dc2dfb67&item=171197725543&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_57.JPG

We are the third owners on this car as we took it in on a trade (July 2013). Very much of an eye catcher! In the first picture are the wheels we have on the car now. We received the car with the 24" rims and if you want them we will throw them in for FREE! All gages and controls work as they did in the 60's, mileage is stuck on 25000....Never looked in to it. A/C blows cold air and yes the heater works as well. The 18" Rims and tires are new and maybe only 500 miles on them if that. Drives and holds the road very well. Motor and trans are very sound. No trades we have many more projects on hand. Please email me with any questions you might have. Car is located in Bronson, FL. 32621 Don sandhillkustoms@gmail.com

All gauges work, mileage stuck at 25 k :eusa_think:

Saw this yesterday and laughed. Didnt really help it much. I'll take the 24"s and sell them along wiht these piles of sh*t.

I want the car badly, whatever about the rims, they're an ambarassment at best.

ok peeps ya need to actually read the description. The 24s aren't on the car currently. He'll throw them in for free if you want them. The 18s that are on the car are in the first picture. If you aren't happy with either just sell them.

There are some additional pictures of the car on their facebook page. They've had since July. He has it for 9500 on their facebook page as of November 19th. It's 7500 on ebay and seeing as he took it in on trade. He may be wanting to go even lower.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sandhill-Kustoms-LLC/374920625956380

Probably pedal those 24" wheels for a decent buck to offset the cost of the car.

Of course, you're likely to get paid in small bills....

Either way, he's smokin' something. Get rid of the damn ghetto wheels, in any case...THEN it might have a chance to sell.

I love this car so much that I'd drive it with the 24's. I'd drive straight to a tire store but I would drive it.

ok peeps ya need to actually read the description. The 24s aren't on the car currently. He'll throw them in for free if you want them. The 18s that are on the car are in the first picture. If you aren't happy with either just sell them.

There are some additional pictures of the car on their facebook page. They've had since July. He has it for 9500 on their facebook page as of November 19th. It's 7500 on ebay and seeing as he took it in on trade. He may be wanting to go even lower.

Stan the hatchet man.

I love this car so much that I'd drive it with the 24's. I'd drive straight to a tire store but I would drive it.

Stan the hatchet man.
They are just another Gas Monkeys.

Posted via Topify on Android

I saw an idiot with a Caprice with 22's driving in the snow last week. It was funny as hell!

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm not a fan of reality tv but I love all car guys.

I like watching the gasmonkey's, they make me laugh. To me it's good mindless entertainment and its based around cars and it's a hell of a lot better than I will say most of the other garbage on TV. Oh yeah, I like fast and loud too.

Agreed, I like the *** monkeys. Well, until the last two episodes. The smokey and the bandit bit was a little over the top for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back