This is why the shop manual is needed.

imperialman

Reaction score
A few (poor) pictures of the 78 New Yorker that I brought home last month.
80,000 mile rust free car from North Carolina.
Previous owner was in the demo world ,and thought this New Yorker too nice to smash.
I agreed and bought it.
He also at times had the car parked next to a corn field with pictures showing the unfortunate results.
Area under the back seat is now clean and 98% smell free.
I'm now attempting to remove the heater box as there is still a Oder of mouse/mouse urine coming from it .
IMG_2181.JPG
IMG_2187.JPG
IMG_2182.JPG
IMG_2184.JPG

It'll clean up fine, SO glad it was not derbied.

Very nice... my parts car is just like her, but uglier... and no mouse poop.

Nice car and I feel your pain with the infestation. No fun.

Holy Rodent Crap.

Ummm.
Ever hear of Hantavirus?
Gut the car and call in a biohazzard crew, stat!
You couldn't get me near that car.

Who you gunna call????

Ghostbusters! LOL!:thumbsup:

Yeah.....I've heard of that virus. That is nasty.

Almost as bad as ATC II.

I really liked when Chrysler went to the multi piece dash boards with the formals. It makes getting to the heater so easy. I have done many of them so if you need help just ask.

I'm confused by the title. The shop manual is helping you clean up that mess? I'm also wondering how they gained access to a "rust free" car? Nice save too.

I'm confused by the title. The shop manual is helping you clean up that mess? I'm also wondering how they gained access to a "rust free" car? Nice save too.

Maybe he killed the invaders in his car with it.

I really liked when Chrysler went to the multi piece dash boards with the formals. It makes getting to the heater so easy. I have done many of them so if you need help just ask.
Someday I am not only going to ask for help with the heater box, I am having a limousine shuttle you to the airport where a ticket to Florida will be awaiting you.

Someday I am not only going to ask for help with the heater box, I am having a limousine shuttle you to the airport where a ticket to Florida will be awaiting you.
No problem, maybe the two of us can put together a conversion process and remove the auto temp to manual A/C.

Nice looking car, congrats! You know how small the opening can be that a mouse can squeeze itself through not to mention how fast they can chew through things to make gaining access easier???

A few (poor) pictures of the 78 New Yorker that I brought home last month.
80,000 mile rust free car from North Carolina.
Previous owner was in the demo world ,and thought this New Yorker too nice to smash.
I agreed and bought it.
He also at times had the car parked next to a corn field with pictures showing the unfortunate results.
Area under the back seat is now clean and 98% smell free.
I'm now attempting to remove the heater box as there is still a Oder of mouse/mouse urine coming from it .
View attachment 106930 View attachment 106931 View attachment 106932 View attachment 106933

HOLY MOUSE CRAP ! That is really ugly. Hope you get it all cleaned up.

What? LOL.

Please post video and a lot of pictures next time you do one. Thanks.

DSC02271.JPG

Back