This one is killing me!! '74 CHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

monaco75

Reaction score
Contact seller
Damn, I'd kill to own this one.. To bad the seller is a sleezball. Hes got a bad name in the blumo world. Wonder what the bidding will end at though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974...3857115?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a2d03e7db

$(KGrHqRHJFMFGNivuoj(BRmbgJyMjg~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16FHJIIE9qTYI5bDBRmbhQ,P5g~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJF0FFZvw)5I-BRmbhUGZrw~~60_3.JPG

Kool car, I put it on my watch list.

Zac, if you like it go ahead and bid on it. Look at it as a rescue!!!

That's freakin' sweet! Alas, too many cars, too little time (and cash)!

Cant own them all try as we may.... Some JO's get cars we dont want them to have.....cant do a damn thing

Zac, if you like it go ahead and bid on it. Look at it as a rescue!!!

Id love to Bob, but even if I won, I would have no way to get it home.. Shes on the other side of the country. I think bidding on this one might get stupid too. However as I said the guy doesnt have a very good reputation.. But it not like these cars are falling out of the trees. We`ll see.

That's freakin' sweet! Alas, too many cars, too little time (and cash)!

Same problem here!!!

I did find out a little more info on it. The guy busted out one of the windows to store the front bumper in it. Its been sitting outdoors like that for quite a while. He must have replaced the window recently. The floors need some work from all the moisture.

Also the engine is not original, but is a correct one. Came out of a `74 fury pursuit.

I did find out a little more info on it. The guy busted out one of the windows to store the front bumper in it. Its been sitting outdoors like that for quite a while. He must have replaced the window recently. The floors need some work from all the moisture.

Also the engine is not original, but is a correct one. Came out of a `74 fury pursuit.

What are absolute 100% friggin' moron.

How many times do you see that. These guys buy cars to flip sooner or later, thinking for big money, and they can't even take care of them to prevent further damage to car and value. Then there is this guy who damages the car himself.

Just can't wrap my head around that behavior.

looks good. Hope it survives "as is".
Not many in original paint out there

Does he have two of these? One in front as well?

edit
sorry didn't look too good, see its a different car

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back