Thread for Craigslist morons

I don't even know where to start....... :realcrazy:

1969 MOPAR Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan 383 Big Block V8 auto

condition: excellent

1969 MOPAR Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan 383 Big Block V8 auto - $12500 (Stratford CT)

1969 Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan 383 Big Block V8 automatic, new Aquamarine exterior paint, brand new blue interior, new battery, new Holley 750cfm high performance carburetor, new Edelbrock high performance intake manifold, new air filter, filter canister,valve covers,new high performance coil, spark plug wires,spark plugs,distributor cap, rotor, condenser, points,4 brand new tires, new interior blue carpet and black trunk carpet, true dual exhaust, 2 flow-master mufflers, fresh oil and oil filter, functional hood scoop. 350 H.P and almost 500 pounds of TORQUE.
MECHANICALLY SOUND - NO RUST - NO ROT - NO LEAKS - NO SMOKE - NO ISSUES

ONLY CALL if serious about buying with CASH in hands.
I have 0 Tolerance with Low balers, Tire kickers, Dreamers, test pilots and other type of losers. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME.

SERIOUS BUYERS are welcome to contact RAY

FALO PORTUGUES & HABLO ESPANOL ( Reinaldo)

00I0I_lPlGTzJYDi1_1200x900.jpg
00909_2XZbLgjUJgO_1200x900.jpg
00r0r_dDQ4cMmfydU_1200x900.jpg
00n0n_kwdmwtl0mWi_1200x900.jpg
00f0f_dhOQfxjiK9v_1200x900.jpg

Honestly? I like it. The only thing wrong with it is the scoop and the extra 2/3s they added to the asking price but I bet they have some money wrapped up in it! And the bonus is that it’s a hardtop!

One of my pet peeves is a freshly painted car with all the old, weathered, trim and chrome put back on it. I hate that.....!

It IS the season of Barrett-Jackson Derangement Syndrome (BJDS), in which viewers of various auctions determine that because a one-of-37 'Cuda brought $450K, then their Chrysler Newport must be worth at least $15K...you know, it's a big block car, after all, and that 'Cuda brought $450K, so what the hell, right! I have new paint and all!

I've seen cars painted in a shed or garage, but never out in the open.
Trump meme.PNG

I don't even know where to start....... :realcrazy:

1969 MOPAR Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan 383 Big Block V8 auto

condition: excellent

1969 MOPAR Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan 383 Big Block V8 auto - $12500 (Stratford CT)

1969 Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan 383 Big Block V8 automatic, new Aquamarine exterior paint, brand new blue interior, new battery, new Holley 750cfm high performance carburetor, new Edelbrock high performance intake manifold, new air filter, filter canister,valve covers,new high performance coil, spark plug wires,spark plugs,distributor cap, rotor, condenser, points,4 brand new tires, new interior blue carpet and black trunk carpet, true dual exhaust, 2 flow-master mufflers, fresh oil and oil filter, functional hood scoop. 350 H.P and almost 500 pounds of TORQUE.
MECHANICALLY SOUND - NO RUST - NO ROT - NO LEAKS - NO SMOKE - NO ISSUES

ONLY CALL if serious about buying with CASH in hands.
I have 0 Tolerance with Low balers, Tire kickers, Dreamers, test pilots and other type of losers. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME.

SERIOUS BUYERS are welcome to contact RAY

FALO PORTUGUES & HABLO ESPANOL ( Reinaldo)

View attachment 148925 View attachment 148926 View attachment 148927 View attachment 148928 View attachment 148929
"I have 0 Tolerance with Low balers..."
BALERS???
MFbaler_3749_lib2.jpg

Back