Thread for Craigslist morons

'97 Honda Accord - $2,000
Well taken care of Automatic, with a new timing belt. Works great, Drives great! Never broke down.
Needs smog. Has AC leak.
Comes with hella tools and parts (see photos attached)

and here is the photo and the only photo

00O0O_jLJ5zTFKRWSz_0eL0b4_1200x900.jpg

All those loose parts aren’t worth that price either. Everything but the taillight bezels are repopped for goats. Unless someone needs a “real GTO” vin for another build.

Quote from the ad:
"The body will needs floor and trunk pans, plus some other bracing."
Reminds me of Jay Leno's "Headlines" feature that included an article stating that "ice cream was be served."

All those loose parts aren’t worth that price either. Everything but the taillight bezels are repopped for goats. Unless someone needs a “real GTO” vin for another build.
The way those parts have been stored, how'd we know if they're any good?
<snip>
No seriously a 1969 4spd convertible Goat?.... I'd say not far off, but I would lowball him at 3 grand.
These pieces of Pontiac are about 5 minutes from my house (+ loading time), but...
For about 3 grand I bought my '74 T&C on eBay: unrestored but 100% complete and assembled (except the trim piece in the back compartment). And I got to drive it 150 miles to home. Meaningless to a Goat fan, but I'm happy with what I got. :D

Hate to say it but pontiacs don't hold value like mopars.
Even the gto's.
I've got a pontiac that I'd sell, but the officianado's claim it's not worth my asking price. Even though there were only 6383 of them made. And I can't find another one to compare as they are rare. Pontiacs have a weird money following.
I'm glad I'm into mopars now.

This is the latest spamming moron I've seen almost nationwide on CL.

05-07-21.65 KW GENERAC GENERATOR 120_240 SINGLE PHASE LP OR NAT GAS.MORON.austin.craigslist.org.jpg

I guess someone in Portland Oregon still believe's the power grid in Texas is unreliable.

1965 dodge polara $15,000

Just pulled this 64 Polara out a garage, hasn’t been plated since 2000, clean title original 66k miles. 440, 4 speed (not original to car, still have factory auto trans to go with it.) Some extra parts like hood, trunk and auto trans, runs and stops. Last owner owned the car 20 years Serious offers and inquiries only. Can deliver anywhere on a trailer for a fee 1964 Dodge Polara - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

Where to begin....
How about it isn't even a Polara...
Another dreamer with an old car thinking it is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....

011A532B-FD6B-4FA1-A5F7-1DC07A6A2B95.jpeg

:wtf:
At first I thought that the straight rails were part of the lift, but aft looking at the other pictures, it looks like they were added to the undercarriage at some point along with the driveshaft guard.

EDIT: It has the 330's seats, interior door panels, and fender trim, but the brochure (Dezo's Garage online) lists only 2- and 4-door sedans along with wagons for the 330, and shows it with a plain glovebox door.

Last edited:
Back