TINA PATINA (73 4dr Imperial) will join her GINGER SIBs in MINNESOTA

Well dang Doc, I have to confess I'm probably the idiot that pinched those wires... The previous owner took the carpet out, but just cut it around the seat tracks. Trying to pretty it up before pickup I took the seats loose to get those "remnants" out. Never entered my mind to make sure I didn't pinch those wires. Pretty sure the power seats worked prior to that. my bad.... I'll make it up to you somehow.
Lance, no problem. I knew going in that there are things to fix on this grey beauty...if you want to make it better.... sell me the B5:rofl::poke:

Doc,
Question for you...
So you have 72s and 73s with various options/ differences that cover just about every option offered (except Sure Brake). Yes these cars are largely the same, but there were changes between the years (seat patterns etc).
What little things do you notice/prefer between the 2 years?

When I had my Formal Imperials, there were things between the 74 & 75 (cloth patterns, headliner, grilles etc) that were different and I had my preferences.
Just curious.
Let's see...it would be like asking me which of my three dogs do I prefer...or love more...But here goes between grinding on some more teeth...I do love the 73 grill a little more than the 72...But, the 72 hood has a vent below windshield I love. I love leather seats over cloth but I have both. The 73's rides smoother than the 4dr 72 except the 72 coupe is very close because it's like brand new minus the paint. Rear tail lights love equally. I'm keeping 73 bumper guards on gold one but don't super love them but I want a little diversity so I will keep them....how's that for starters?

New tank going in and new front brakes...brake booster out for rebuild.
48380711_10213359841097292_2145670059404558336_n.jpg
48386099_10213359844177369_3440876340104921088_n.jpg
48356918_10213359847377449_444799221334278144_n.jpg

:popcorn:
Where did you get the new tank, or is it generic for Fusies?

:popcorn:
Where did you get the new tank, or is it generic for Fusies?
They are available via Mr. Park and other places...checkout website...$260.00...you've done business with him already I remember. He's got to be in your phone or roll-a-dex by now.

I can contact him, but now I was asking with knowing that I may have to replace the tank one day in the future.

I can contact him, but now I was asking with knowing that I may have to replace the tank one day in the future.
This will be 2nd tank to replace to date...one of the pitfalls of an Imperial sitting in storage for a long period of time. Little Red was really bad. She runs like brand new with everything from tank to carb redone. My enjoyable task now is to drive them like crazy and keep the fluids fresh. Not a bad gig.

Have you spotted any 2drs painted in HT8? Chestnut Metallic is starting to get positivity from me.

Have you spotted any 2drs painted in HT8? Chestnut Metallic is starting to get positivity from me.
this year there was a Denver and an Iowa 4 dr in Chestnut...no 2 dr...closest to that color was Moseman's Tawny Gold 2 dr.

I´ll keep searching and following your posts. I wouldn't even have money for expanding single to a pair yet.

Naw, I need to keep her around to take care of me when the Parkinson's takes over. :)

just got a shop update: new tank and sender in, front and rear brakes done, thermostat... parked right now waiting for booster rebuild to come back...new exhaust yet to be completed.

Back