TINA PATINA (73 4dr Imperial) will join her GINGER SIBs in MINNESOTA

One of my favorite pics of her showing her size.

tinajuly17fa.jpg

I think it's healthy to cleanse the Imperial palate once in awhile with some Chebbie time...
I might just keep Goldy...she has some nice curves, too.
40103504_137950830473188_461282128995287040_n.jpg
40143591_137950800473191_3639781601342128128_n.jpg
40098634_137582920509979_5546257965595492352_n.jpg

Doc if I can be honest for a minute I would like to excercise my opinion about that model Chebbie. I find them not at all appealing and I think it’s the wheel opening bulges, they’re just so awkward looking. A certain Plymouth has something similar on the rear and I know you like those too so it all makes sense how some could like them but I just can’t get past them. Maybe if yours had stock wheels or wheelcovers it wouldn’t bother me so much. It’s in beautiful condition though so my hat is off to you for that.:thumbsup:

Goldy does have large wheel wells to fill...those are 15 inch Cragars...that look like 14's. She is as clean as she looks...probably cleanest car I have ever had. The one thing that bothers me is the tailpipe...I don't like its position and I plan on hiding it or straightening it out from where it is now.

Goldy does have large wheel wells to fill...those are 15 inch Cragars...that look like 14's. She is as clean as she looks...probably cleanest car I have ever had. The one thing that bothers me is the tailpipe...I don't like its position and I plan on hiding it or straightening it out from where it is now.
I'll add that the drums should be painted black to set off the wheel better.

I think it's healthy to cleanse the Imperial palate once in awhile with some Chebbie time...
I might just keep Goldy...she has some nice curves, too.
View attachment 208550 View attachment 208551 View attachment 208552
Doc if I can be honest for a minute I would like to excercise my opinion about that model Chebbie. I find them not at all appealing and I think it’s the wheel opening bulges, they’re just so awkward looking. A certain Plymouth has something similar on the rear and I know you like those too so it all makes sense how some could like them but I just can’t get past them. Maybe if yours had stock wheels or wheelcovers it wouldn’t bother me so much. It’s in beautiful condition though so my hat is off to you for that.:thumbsup:
Baby Moons... :poke:

I couldn't agree more. I always thought that year Chevy was one of the ugliest years ever made. It was like they didn't know when to stop making a cut here or a bulge there or a crease just had to go somewhere. I didn't see any design scheme/theme/idea in the whole thing. JMO, I know but it's nice to know I'm not alone. :)

I couldn't agree more. I always thought that year Chevy was one of the ugliest years ever made. It was like they didn't know when to stop making a cut here or a bulge there or a crease just had to go somewhere. I didn't see any design scheme/theme/idea in the whole thing. JMO, I know but it's nice to know I'm not alone. :)

100% my thoughts, the proportions just don't add up.. Not hating on GMs, I'm Poncho-driver myself...

I'm not feeling the love for the last Chebbie in my the herd...I couldn't stop lookin' at it and driving it on Saturday...I like the body style...That's ok I just pulled the trigger on another Imperial...it's gold.:rofl:

Back