TINA PATINA (73 4dr Imperial) will join her GINGER SIBs in MINNESOTA

You gonna take a road trip and drive McNugget home or???
she's getting the trailer treatment...
zmbbbb.jpg

There is that T8 close by...But, the seller kinda flaked out on me...there has been a rash of Imperial sellers lately that have had poor communication issues when getting info from long distance...like trying to get a engine photo is like squeezing blood out of a turnip for a couple sellers...not the case with this Spokane Y6...seller sent everything I asked...and video, etc...very accommodating. Makes a huge difference to me.

Incidentally, do any of your imperials have the Bendix 4 wheel antilock braking system (Sure Brake)?
It was apparently good compared to Ford and GM who used 2 wheel systems.
It'd be good to install it on mine, if I could find a system, wonder whether any are available- and what hassles are involved in fitting it, let alone obtaining parts as I imagine Bendix no longer have any components.

Last edited:
Incidentally, do any of your imperials have the Bendix 4 wheel antilock braking system (Sure Brake)?
It was apparently good compared to Ford and GM who used 2 wheel systems.
It'd be good to install it on mine, if I could find a system, wonder whether any are available- and what hassles are involved in fitting it, let alone obtaining parts as I imagine Bendix no longer have any components.
I honestly don't know...I should... But, I don't. I get the brakes totally overhauled when I get them in shop...from booster on back.

I guess I'm taking this thread off track But, it is about Imperials...here's one of the videos of McGoldy driven by Jason (seller)...she will get her own thread soon. Just wanted to share a nice C body. hopefully you can view.

Must saw some of your videos.... used a lot of your technique:poke:

That's a real beauty Doc! Congrats again.

When's McNugget coming home?

Must saw some of your videos.... used a lot of your technique:poke:

That's a real beauty Doc! Congrats again.

When's McNugget coming home?
He saw some of my YouTube videos I asked him to make a similar one. Transport is looking for a driver in Spokane area to pick her up. Could be any day or weeks due to her size. Same old story.

Congrats Doc! Now the last Chebie goes?:lol:

Back