TINA PATINA (73 4dr Imperial) will join her GINGER SIBs in MINNESOTA

Here are a few shots of my 73, I have 21 altogether (photos not imperials lol).
20171116_091427.jpg
20171116_090854.jpg

20171116_090827.jpg

20171116_090745.jpg

Where the H#ll you been, Oliver???
Glad you're back.

Thank you very much. Actually, Doc, it's entirely your fault if I'm back. Been very busy with other things and primarily trying to lose interest in the hobby.
I must say that was working rather well for me.........................UNTIL........................I saw your two most recent acquisitions. :icon_fU:

Congratulations Doc.! Both Little Red and Tina Patina are absolutely magnificent and exquisite. Enjoy them!

Thank you very much. Actually, Doc, it's entirely your fault if I'm back. Been very busy with other things and primarily trying to lose interest in the hobby.
I must say that was working rather well for me.........................UNTIL........................I saw your two most recent acquisitions. :icon_fU:

Congratulations Doc.! Both Little Red and Tina Patina are absolutely magnificent and exquisite. Enjoy them!
Thank you Oliver...like I said it's great to see you back on forum. I like it when you are around.

I do have some kinda Imperial OCD or sumptin'...just got home from prepping teeth all day and it's fun just to sit in Old Red and Big Red with a cold Miller High Life before nitey-nite...
:rofl:

She's lovely, my friend Perry found her in Salt Lake city and as he was in the vicinity, took a look, pointed a few issues out reducing the cost to around 5k, then drove her back to Appleton Wisconsin. Just had an email from Randy, he received the ATC servicing tool and she's an August project. Should be here in Christchurch around January.

The rest of the pics follow.

20171116_091558.jpg

20171116_091558.jpg

20171116_091556.jpg

20171116_091549.jpg

20171116_091512.jpg

20171116_091508.jpg

20171116_091502.jpg

20171116_091459.jpg

20171116_091455.jpg

20171116_091403.jpg

There's alot to admire about them as you know...they are mysteriously rare to see in the wild...they are big...they are luxurious...they are well built...the hidden headlights and the front end esthetics are eye candy...I think the dash is well thought out...the leather interior is very comfortable. ..the ride is so smooth...looking down that hood while driving still makes me grin with pleasure...I don't care about auto temp so that would be one sorespot for others I know...not me.
Am I missing anything?
Well, reckon we are all glad you made the move, those Imperials are in good hands.

This is a great photo:
20171111_114026-jpg.jpg

Nice contrast between the white exterior/blue interior.

Not everyone's favourite colour, but white looks good on such a big car, perfect as a wedding car, plus the blue interior is extremely nice, good colour combination. I've seen triple white '73s and they don't look as nice.
Perhaps the reason that the limo is going cheap is the cost to restore it would be astronomical. The present owner has had it for a number of years, not sure what progress he's made since, but maybe more than he can chew?, it would be cool to own though.

Not everyone's favourite colour, but white looks good on such a big car, perfect as a wedding car, plus the blue interior is extremely nice, good colour combination. I've seen triple white '73s and they don't look as nice.
Perhaps the reason that the limo is going cheap is the cost to restore it would be astronomical. The present owner has had it for a number of years, not sure what progress he's made since, but maybe more than he can chew?, it would be cool to own though.
True, it'd probably be very expensive if you couldn't do it yourself.

Back