Tough day

rkrochen

Reaction score
Well I finally did it and sold one out of the stable. Sold my 76 Cordoba today to a great younger couple. Very mixed feelings about it though as I really liked the car and will miss it a lot but time has come and I needed to be honest with myself and realize I needed to focus on the 66 sport fury. Didn’t have room to keep the Cordoba and it became a bit of a hassle. That’s the whining part.
Good part is the new owners absolutely love the car. He owns a mechanical shop in town so I know he will take care of it. He has bugged me for over a year so I knew he was serious. Also I will get to visit the old girl anytime. Best part is my wife is happy.

4381F596-C166-4FC8-84B8-743A77C9C7DE.jpeg

Good part is the new owners absolutely love the car. He owns a mechanical shop in town so I know he will take care of it. He has bugged me for over a year so I knew he was serious. Also I will get to visit the old girl anytime. Best part is my wife is happy.

Sounds like a home run to me.

Sounds like a home run to me.
Thanks I do believe you are correct. Most things I can part with without any issue at all but some items I do get attached to and have a hard tine with it. Another big plus is I have lots of interior spares which I can now take out of my garage. I still have lots of toys to play with.

Back