Toy fair this weekend

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Zac, and any other model train junkies, I will be attending a toy show on Saturday, and there will be some train vendors there. I saw the setup for a few at a different town and tool this single picture, and I thought of you fine folks. If there is anything you are looking for specifically, please tell me and I will keep an eye out for you. I don't know what's what with model trains, I'm going there to sell my model car kits. But I'd be glad to look over any vendors stock to help pluck something you want. PM me with what you're looking for, and what you are willing to spend, and I will look if there's any interest voiced.

IMG_20191206_192520_1.jpg

Zac, and any other model train junkies, I will be attending a toy show on Saturday, and there will be some train vendors there. I saw the setup for a few at a different town and tool this single picture, and I thought of you fine folks. If there is anything you are looking for specifically, please tell me and I will keep an eye out for you. I don't know what's what with model trains, I'm going there to sell my model car kits. But I'd be glad to look over any vendors stock to help pluck something you want. PM me with what you're looking for, and what you are willing to spend, and I will look if there's any interest voiced.

View attachment 336624

That looks to be "O" scale I always want something. However don't "need" any of it. I like and am into H.O. scale New Haven/Penn Central railroad stuff. Bowser (which I have), Kato, Atlas (which I also have), Walther's, Proto (which I also have) are all good brands. I am also going to be going to a train show in late January so I can get my stuff there, thanks for the offer though. Hope you find something you want Locumob.

That looks to be "O" scale I always want something. However don't "need" any of it. I like and am into H.O. scale New Haven/Penn Central railroad stuff. Bowser (which I have), Kato, Atlas (which I also have), Walther's, Proto (which I also have) are all good brands. I am also going to be going to a train show in late January so I can get my stuff there, thanks for the offer though. Hope you find something you want Locumob.
I'm not into the train thing, my dad has more rolling stock than most hobby shops! But he buried it in his mound of crap. It's been unearthed, but I'm afraid i won't do anything with it.

I'm just trying to help out any here that might be interested in the O gauge stuff, I know I'll see quite a bit of it.

Thank you for the offer!! But nothing that I really neeeed at the moment lol.

Enjoy the show! Sounds like a great time. Wish we had more around here.

Fairmont. Picture was taken in Albert Lea. Moves from mall to mall. Empty mall to mall is more like it. They use the empty stores to set up their tables.

Back