Transport company

mopar440

Reaction score
What broker/companies have you used to transfer a non-running car? Gotta go from GA to MN, thanks!

I just used A&A transport, that @71Polara383, @bluefury361, and others have used. Showed up faster than I expected, with a two day delay, it was in MN from WA in five days.
Straight through the driver, or is it an agency? Not that it matters... They guy that showed up when I sold a car had his DoT # in shoe polish on his window... Car made it to the buyer fine, but that was scetchy, don't know what agency that was tho

If I may ask a follow up question on the subject. Is it easier and safer to go through a company than a broker?

That's what I wanna know too ,
I have used a broker that knows what I want, and they have different truckers they use. If you think the broker is flakey, "run away". You will know if they are constantly bugging you rather than a professional vibe. The best thing is for you to know what you want - enclosed/open/ multi car, etc. The broker I used has been good to me. I had a car that got to Denver anfd the trucker had issues with his Volvo (I hate Volvo trucks), but he hired a local rollback that delivered the car to me where I would have had to wait 3 days.

Broker's can sometimes get you faster delivery time. Problem is you don't choose the carrier. I've had good luck with broker's but have never shipped anything high dollar.

I used Reliable with excellent results.
7EEB1A77-076E-4FFC-8959-3E8D621D5094.jpeg

Certainly not a high dollar car but C body parts are hard enough to come by without getting damaged in transit. I happened to get last on and first off. They had a load of GM Co. cars coming home from east coast. This guy delivered on Father’s Day for me even delaying his Sunday dinner!

Has anyone ever used Fountain Transportation Services out of Iowa?
I know you get what you pay for. I don't want to cheap out. But I don't want to break the bank either.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever used Fountain Transportation Services out of Iowa?

I have used Dave Fountain in the past with very good results. He knows the business well and really does select known transporters who have known history with him. He isn't the lowest cost but in the end, I don't have issues either.

Back