Auto Transporters

I used Amerifreight to move 3 of my cars from AZ to MS. They are a broker so they bid it out to independent drivers. The communication was stellar and the driver was completely awesome. Wr had some logistic issues with the loading/unloading spots but the driver went above and beyond to make it work. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Rhinopar LLC 224-688-4352 aka Jim Rhinehart of a body fame, now drives for a living. perhaps check with him.

I used A&A transport to get my non op Monaco from Seattle to MN, open trailer. It was there in four days, would have been teonif the pass wasn't closed. Driver's dad had a 67 Monaco ge showed me some pictures of.

Ok John!!! Whatcha hiding from us? It’s not like you to spend that kind of money. Lol.
:rofl:
You might be a bit disappointed when you hear what it is.
He certainly will be...
lets guess, 50 stude bullet nose?
Nope...?
Nope, you're not even close Craig. I'm just an innocent bystander in this.
Innocent, but extremely helpful. The 300 could be more fun, but not as functional.

1691166025659.jpeg

Jim Rhinehart "Rhinopar LLC 224-688-4352 just transported my New Yorker from North Carolina to the Albany, New York area on Monday. He gave me a good price, did the job quickly, sent me a picture at pick up and was great about communicating the progress along the way. I couldn't recommend him more. Great guy!

Back