turd and bird newport

I could not have possibly imagined that everything I hate about this hobby could all be put in one episode.
I have been raped of any hope I had that this mentality will ever go away.

Posted via Topify on Android

I know right. It would have looked better dipped.

I betcha he has nice tat's tho'.

Another one of these moronic car shows seen nowadays. How many now? Possibly 5-6 shows all of which I despise the lead guy and what they do before flipping the car.

I watched this episode. It's about a year or so old and I was laughing my *** off the whole time. Especially when these two friggin morons bought the thing for $8000 or something crazy like that. I about threw up with that flake job and the lame *** red, black, white trendy crap they threw on it. Who ever their painter is, the guy needs to be shot. My roof came out a 1000x's better on my first try. What a joke. Never watched again.

I got a kick out of there shows. There painter needs to find a new way to make a living his paint and body work is terrible........

A truly horrible thing to do to a car. On the other side of the coin the changes are reversible and is it's on the road being driven by some 20 somethings that think it's the coolest thing.

I have never watched this show, so I just skimmed through that episode with the sound off....I didn't need to hear them to know that they are a bunch of clowns and fools!

That Chrysler looked horrible! 440Sled's roof job is, as he stated...1000x's better, and I have to agree! And the flat black paint job on the car was horrible as well.

Those people are tasteless idiots - it's a good thing that I don't own a television anymore.

The Chrysler would make a decent driver with a little TLC, but like he said, he's a flipper. Does not care about the car just the money that might be had. Oh, and it needs wiper blades dude.

At least someone will think it's cool and drive it for a while longer. That's not all bad.

Glenn

Back