Turn headlights on and engine cuts off!

I will if you want me to!
i have this '71 Challenger vert and a '70 Challenger A66 340 performance package project car that's all #s matching w/fender tag & build sheet. It's FK5 in and out with black top and rump stripe, console auto car is rough but I have around 90% of the parts and metal for the resto.

image.jpg

No, the vert is an original Butterscotch car, the A66 hdtp is FK5.
I'll go grab a link to a thread on FEBO...

I really look forward to doing this car but at this point I can't even begin to guess when I'm going to have time. I've even put it out there that I would sell if the right money was offered but it wouldn't be cheap!

................really? Here's where I've spent the majority of my time over christmas break. Is that enough proof?

IMG_8363.jpg

IMG_8359.jpg

IMG_8345.jpg

IMG_8335.jpg

NO, you need that for everyday transport, big deal you did the brakes on your daily driver but the e body stayed inside where it was dry during the hurricane. You gotta show me more than a photo with the hood up

NO, you need that for everyday transport, big deal you did the brakes on your daily driver but the e body stayed inside where it was dry during the hurricane. You gotta show me more than a photo with the hood up

Man, nothing pleases you....and I didn't even marry you, either.....jeeeezus.

Oh, did more than just "the breaks" on her......but that's another story.

Do you have a picture of the entire engine bay from the front of the car please?

Back