For Sale V code fury gt for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the higher the selling price, the higher the chance, that a guy buys it who is determined to bring that car back to live..
If you sell it for a low ball offer it'll probably end up with a guy who is highly motivated but then his life / wife / kids / bankaccount / neighbors cat get into his way and the car will sit in his backyard for the next decades.. .

Plus it needs someone who has the money anyways as the resto will easily go into the six figures if the buyer is not able to fix 90% himself

I think the higher the selling price, the higher the chance, that a guy buys it who is determined to bring that car back to live..
If you sell it for a low ball offer it'll probably end up with a guy who is highly motivated but then his life / wife / kids / bankaccount / neighbors cat get into his way and the car will sit in his backyard for the next decades.. .

Plus it needs someone who has the money anyways as the resto will easily go into the six figures if the buyer is not able to fix 90% himself

This being the reasoning behind my price on my '65 Monaco 426W 4 speed......if ya ain't got the money to buy it, ya ain't got the money to fix it!!

thanks guys.. my mom will be fine until its her time to go.. ..yes taking care of my parents has set me back 10 yrs so far and possibly another ten ahead.. if the cars sell fine... if not fine also... i have the $$$ to take care of her and the cars are all safe and sound.... if you find a V code fury for less $$$ than mine BUY IT!...i have had no new info an any known new V codes for around 10-15 yrs anyway...and none of the stories i got from people who supposedly knew of them could be verified with pics or vin info...so take that for what its worth..surely there is one hiding out there waiting to be found...

Is there any info about areas were they sold the most GT,s / V codes..........?

every one i have info on has been sold east of the mississippi ...except my 70 yellow Y28 promo/press car.. it was in los angeles..

stay out of it Zigzag.......doesn't matter....my 62 Chrysler 300 Sport is a 70-71 Sport Furt GT hunter killer......just ask Trev

my 62 Chrysler 300 Sport is a 70-71 Sport Furt GT hunter killer.

I second that with my '62 Chrysler 300 Sport Convertible.

100_0393.JPG

thanks guys.. my mom will be fine until its her time to go.. ..yes taking care of my parents has set me back 10 yrs so far and possibly another ten ahead.. if the cars sell fine... if not fine also... i have the $$$ to take care of her and the cars are all safe and sound.... if you find a V code fury for less $$$ than mine BUY IT!...i have had no new info an any known new V codes for around 10-15 yrs anyway...and none of the stories i got from people who supposedly knew of them could be verified with pics or vin info...so take that for what its worth..surely there is one hiding out there waiting to be found...

Dan, did you move everything down from Washington to be with your mom, or do you still have a residence up there along with the cars? I live near Palm Springs and would like to see them if they are down here and you have any time, and likewise, you would be very welcome to visit my asylum anytime. All the best!

Steve

Dan, did you move everything down from Washington to be with your mom, or do you still have a residence up there along with the cars? I live near Palm Springs and would like to see them if they are down here and you have any time, and likewise, you would be very welcome to visit my asylum anytime. All the best!

Steve

cars are all in seattle steve.. mom was just diagnosed last week with alzh stage 2.. they are gonna try some things but its surely a downhill from here..i bought a house for her that i was living in until she got here.. well she kept delaying and delaying..so i have no garage and no land as its a manufactured home in a senior park... once i sell the houses in seattle, i will be looking for a home in so cal somewhere with a huge garage and a MIL apt.. prob will put houses up for sale soon.. and start moving stuff down here..

cars are all in seattle steve.. mom was just diagnosed last week with alzh stage 2.. they are gonna try some things but its surely a downhill from here..i bought a house for her that i was living in until she got here.. well she kept delaying and delaying..so i have no garage and no land as its a manufactured home in a senior park... once i sell the houses in seattle, i will be looking for a home in so cal somewhere with a huge garage and a MIL apt.. prob will put houses up for sale soon.. and start moving stuff down here..

I understand Dan. Feel free to drop by if you get a break and we can discuss your options and maybe I can help in your search. And you can look at the cars here too. There are plenty of them. I am in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, not too far from Palm Springs. Take care.

There are more than a few people on this forum and other forums that have the skills to restore these cars.

Hopefully a C-Body enthusiast will have the “prepared mind” to see an oppertunity to restore MoMar history!

Sometimes life throws “curve balls” at our best laid plans and we have to adjust. It happens......Hopefully Dan can sell one and then finish the next.

Last edited:
I understand Dan. Feel free to drop by if you get a break and we can discuss your options and maybe I can help in your search. And you can look at the cars here too. There are plenty of them. I am in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, not too far from Palm Springs. Take care.

thanks steve will know more as the days go by.. i have lots to do now!

like i keep saying..THIS IS NOT A MUST SELL.. and surely there are plenty of V code sport fury GT's out there owned by people willing to sell much much cheaper than me.... or there isn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back