For Sale V code fury gt for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez.....spring needs to get here...total lack of daily doses of unburned hydrocarbons to take the long winters edge off.....

i gave myself until 55 to get going on them.. not looking like i,m gonna make it.. so all my $$$ have been going to take care of my aging mother who now has been diagnosed with alzheimer's stage 2 in the last week..[took almost a year of testing to determine it].. she will prob need full time care soon and since my brother refuses to help pay for anything its on me...so i,m prob not going to have the time or $$$ anytime soon to do them....and i guess if you can find a V code fury GT cheaper than mine BUY IT!... not a must sell as always just putting them out once a year.. they are here if you want one!... don't feel sorry for me!.. i knew i was going to be the one taking care of mom and dad... it happens to all of us...

Realistically priced means just that. 35K for the press car.
What does 35 grand get the buyer?

Then he didnt need 12 cars
parts..opportunity was there ect ect....he had a dream..who are we to dump on how he gets there...thinkin if he didn't save them theyd be rusting Volvos now....cudos to him for going through the hassle to even bother

parts..opportunity was there ect ect....he had a dream..who are we to dump on how he gets there...thinkin if he didn't save them theyd be rusting Volvos now....cudos to him for going through the hassle to even bother
I totally agree, space and money are my limitations. There's two cars I want to buy but it's not time right now.

That wasnt the motive

latest?cb=20120921045320.png

i gave myself until 55 to get going on them.. not looking like i,m gonna make it.. so all my $$$ have been going to take care of my aging mother who now has been diagnosed with alzheimer's stage 2 in the last week..[took almost a year of testing to determine it].. she will prob need full time care soon and since my brother refuses to help pay for anything its on me...so i,m prob not going to have the time or $$$ anytime soon to do them....and i guess if you can find a V code fury GT cheaper than mine BUY IT!... not a must sell as always just putting them out once a year.. they are here if you want one!... don't feel sorry for me!.. i knew i was going to be the one taking care of mom and dad... it happens to all of us...
I am sorry to here about your mother, I was hoping to be able to follow along in a thread while you do the black car, but I totally understand you putting the care of your parents first. Best of luck with the sale or no sale.

....35k for the black car????the YEARS he has had it for sale prove my point. If you disagree then put your money out and buy it.

Please note that at one time Dan had 2 Black V code GT's and I believe that it is the one that he sold that was advertised for quite a long time.

Whoever does buy one of the cars Dan has for sale will, if they treat him right, have Dan's priceless wealth of knowledge on these cars and maybe able to work a deal to get some of the hard to find parts to restore one of the GT's for sale. The '71 GT is the very early build US Promo car that was sent to tour the dealerships to promote the car. 1 of 2 Promos built with the other built for the Canadian dealership tour.

Dan, sorry to hear about your mother also. Many here on the site have had to end our dreams to care for our parents. remember, you can always get another car, you cannot replace your parents. Good luck, and I hope she does not suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back