Volkswagen goes shopping

The Fiat group have sport coupés also and the hellcat is still not a Alfa Spider..

Fiat had no presence in the US, Chrysler had no money it was a good expansion for both. VW is in US would end up being a money grab and competing against yourself, ask GM how well that has worked in the last 10-15 years as they have killed off 4 brands, if VW gets ahold of Chrysler only the consumer will lose, money and choice.

If you don't make "World Cars" you're going out of business. Period.
The only thing left that is tailored to Americans are the three full sized pickups.
And they can't build them fast enough.

Fiat had no presence in the US, Chrysler had no money it was a good expansion for both. VW is in US would end up being a money grab and competing against yourself, ask GM how well that has worked in the last 10-15 years as they have killed off 4 brands, if VW gets ahold of Chrysler only the consumer will lose, money and choice.

Ya, you're right. I agree with you in that point!

Don't get me wrong I'm not bashing VW I like their products, they made some bad choices with the Porsche brand but that's my opinion. My father in law has a diesel golf with over 200k on the clock and if I commuted to work I would get a diesel VW before a volt, my commute is walking across the yard four times a day.

Back