Wanted: Chrome Fender Marker Lights and attached Trim for 69 300 Vert

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkinphxii

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 69 300 convertible I just bought and had delivered.
When it arrived the fender mounted marker lights that run alongside the hood were damaged.
Can anyone tell me where I can get these?

Thanks for your help!
JK

Hello, and welcome, we'd love to see pics. With that, does your car have the fender edge molding or not? There are two differnt fender turn signals, depending on your car. Without molding (like my wagon) they are the same as some E-B bodies from 70, and you can get a repop set pretty resonalble (I did) Good luck, and introduce you and your car to us sometime!! MPJ

Hi John!

Thanks for the info. I am a new to the fuselage ownership club but am hoping to learn a lot soon!
I'm not sure what you meant when you asked if my car had "fender wedge" molding.

All the 69 300's I have seen have had a long chrome molding running from the windshield to the end of the fender and at the fender /hood's end there is a sort of triangular looking turn signal indicator that faces back towards the windshield/driver. Are there more than one kind of these T/S indicators for 69's? is there a diff between hardtops and convertibles?

The car is in the shop getting the typical leaks repaired, (Trans pan, Oil Filter Adaptor and Rear Main) and I'm gone replace the points and condenser w/ an electronic ignition.

The previous owner kept it in pretty good shape but there are some weird things added on like an after market cruise control and the dash clock is blue digital instead of a traditional analog clock face. (did they have digital clocks back in 69??)

Anyway, the car didn't have the fender mounted T/S on it when it arrived but the ones in the trunk were damaged. I'm not even sure if this car was supposed to have them as I seen no holes in the fenders to mount the T/S and put the wiring though.

Any insight?

Thanks again for your

I meant that chrome molding on the edge of the fenders, like you have seen. I do not know if the molding was available without turn markers on the end. I do know a hole would have to be there for mounting and wires, probably two holes close togehter. MPJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back