WANTED Wanted leaf springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury Rookie

Reaction score
Contact seller
For 68 Plymouth fury. New preferred if anyone has any idea wher to get them. I need drivers side as it has main leaf broken. But would like to replace both. Car is 68 Fury 2 door hardtop originally 318 car now a 360 Need all install parts also . Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx Frank

For 68 Plymouth fury. New preferred if anyone has any idea wher to get them. I need drivers side as it has main leaf broken. But would like to replace both. Car is 68 Fury 2 door hardtop originally 318 car now a 360 Need all install parts also . Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx Frank

www.stengelbros.com
www.eatondetroitspring.com

There are many suppliers of replacement leaf springs. You will need to know the number of leaves in the spring pack and the leaf width.
You can also google '68 fury replacement leaf springs and many other suppliers come up.

Dave

ESPO did an excellent job on new springs for our '70 Newport Convertible. exact fit, excellent price. I would also highly recommend them !!

I have used in stock just Incase the new aren’t available
Hi c body Bob
You are saying you have used leaf springs for 68 Fury 22 x37 5 leaf 2.5 inches wide Can I get a price and do I need the bushings also

Hi c body Bob
You are saying you have used leaf springs for 68 Fury 22 x37 5 leaf 2.5 inches wide Can I get a price and do I need the bushings also
Well I haven’t measured them but I parted two 68 Fury’s & this is what I pull out from under them. I’ve sold one side so I have a complete pair & and one side. $50 for the complete pair plus shipping. Yes you will need bushing. Check with member mobile parts if you can’t find local. I had a feeling they wouldn’t be available. Covid had hurt the parts suppliers. I have had to cancel orders. Just tried to get a radiator a couple days & they can’t give an estimated ship date.

Well I haven’t measured them but I parted two 68 Fury’s & this is what I pull out from under them. I’ve sold one side so I have a complete pair & and one side. $50 for the complete pair plus shipping. Yes you will need bushing. Check with member mobile parts if you can’t find local. I had a feeling they wouldn’t be available. Covid had hurt the parts suppliers. I have had to cancel orders. Just tried to get a radiator a couple days & they can’t give an estimated ship date.

Can you get the measurements please I want the pair of them Left and right As soon as I get measurements I will get you the money. I will order installation parts also

Can you get the measurements please I want the pair of them Left and right As soon as I get measurements I will get you the money. I will order installation parts also
Certainly, I can do that tomorrow. Now these are 50 year old springs. You should have them rearched. Unless you are just trying to get the car on the road again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back