Welcome 440Chrysler to FCBO!

440Chrysler

Reaction score
Hello! I'm here because I'm in need of parts. It took my 13 years to restore my great grandfather's 1967 Chrysler New Yorker, and then 13 days after inspection, on my way home from my honeymoon, someone pulled out in front of me at an Intersection and we hit them. I'm here to find parts and document my new repairs.

Hello! I'm here because I'm in need of parts. It took my 13 years to restore my great grandfather's 1967 Chrysler New Yorker, and then 13 days after inspection, on my way home from my honeymoon, someone pulled out in front of me at an Intersection and we hit them. I'm here to find parts and document my new repairs.

Welcome

Sorry to hear this but there are many here to help you.

:thumbsup::welcome::usflag:

Welcome Aboard,
Great site with a lot of great people.... You will be glad that you are part of the community....
Lot of parts cars on this site, too. Put the word out under parts wanted, and several will answer the call.
Shame what happened, but this site will get you back in action ......

Thanks everyone! I've been lurking until I had some information to share. Insurance is paying out, and I'm starting to put together needs and dig into what needs fixing. Restoration thread is starting today!

Back