Welcome alan douglass to FCBO!

alan douglass

Reaction score
Been Chysler lover for 56 years. Am 63 now. Have had several 70's chryslers. Still have a 77 and 78 NYB in storage, not running. Had a 77 NYB show car a few years ago. only 8,000 miles on it.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Thanks all !! I made my first post when I joined about the 73 Imperial I just sold. Seems like some of you were intrested. I did not know about this forum then.
I will see if I can post a couple pictures of my 77 I sold about 3 years ago. It had 8,000 miles on it. My 78 in storage, is dusty and difficult to get around it. I am on Social security and not sure I will be able to fix anything up. Enough problems keeping my daily drivers going.

P101032.jpg

P1010304.JPG

P1010295.jpg

018.JPG

Thanks all !! I made my first post when I joined about the 73 Imperial I just sold. Seems like some of you were intrested. I did not know about this forum then.
I will see if I can post a couple pictures of my 77 I sold about 3 years ago. It had 8,000 miles on it. My 78 in storage, is dusty and difficult to get around it. I am on Social security and not sure I will be able to fix anything up. Enough problems keeping my daily drivers going.
That looks like 8k miles too... nice:thumbsup:

Back