Welcome Binx to FCBO!

Binx

Reaction score
I've had several big mopars in years past and definitely would love another in the not too distant future. Thanks

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Thanks, she's in Wisconsin and I'm looking forward to my first drive this November. My friend bought her for me out of Salt Lake City a couple of years ago saving me some cash by pointing out some dents etc the seller didn't put in his eBay ad.
Perry then drove her home to Wisconsin, got the bodywork issues resolved and says she's pretty good to drive. She's staying there with him and I'll drive her on my visits, maybe even drive to Canada someday to catch up with the Mopar mob there. All the best with the Cadillac.

Thanks, she's in Wisconsin and I'm looking forward to my first drive this November. My friend bought her for me out of Salt Lake City a couple of years ago saving me some cash by pointing out some dents etc the seller didn't put in his eBay ad.
Perry then drove her home to Wisconsin, got the bodywork issues resolved and says she's pretty good to drive. She's staying there with him and I'll drive her on my visits, maybe even drive to Canada someday to catch up with the Mopar mob there. All the best with the Cadillac.
Sounds like quite an adventure coming to the united States and cruising in your new car!! I hope you have a great time. Best wishes

Back