Welcome F Dennis Schrader to FCBO!

F Dennis Schrader

Reaction score
I currently own a 1978 Chrysler Newport hardtop with the 360ci engine. I previously owned a four door 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham with a 440 for 17 years, and a two door `76 New Yorker with the 400 ci engine for four years. My first car was a 1974 Plymouth Fury III with the 360.

welcome from sunny california , just about covered the engines that chrysler used . just a couple more and you'll have them covered . got any pics of your rides ?

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

I currently own a 1978 Chrysler Newport hardtop with the 360ci engine. I previously owned a four door 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham with a 440 for 17 years, and a two door `76 New Yorker with the 400 ci engine for four years. My first car was a 1974 Plymouth Fury III with the 360.

Excellent... another Formal lover.:thumbsup::thankyou::welcome:

Welcome aboard I'm glad you made it. I'm thinking you're the Dennis we meet at Carlisle and took third place. Am I correct?

Welcome! Nice to see some other folks from New Yorker Online pop up!

Back