Welcome fk4406 to FCBO!

fk4406

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the advice. I found the right interior for it yesterday and ordered it. Does anyone know where I can find the window regulator rollers for the fury?

Last edited:
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! the fender tag should be mounted on top of the driver's side wheel house or the build sheet which will likely be in the rear seat springs. Tell us about the burnt orange 440 6 pack.

Unfortunately someone already removed the build sheet and there's not a tag on fender or wheel house. Do you know what color red they would've used in 66 for interior. Legendary interiors said it's metallic red but it doesn't match mine

Thanks everyone for the advice. I found the interior online and ordered it yesterday. Does anyone know where I can find new window regulator rollers for the fury? I've found A,B&E body but not C.

Welcome , you get more help here as soon you post pix of your car i guess..:)

Does anyone know if the arm rest pads will interchange between a 66 and 68 c body? I'll post some pics today but as of right now it's just a body. I stripped the interior. Ordered everything new. Waiting 8 weeks for seats to be made

Yes they have them but the link won't work. When I hit buy or checkout it has an error page that comes up. Guess I'll have to call them

Anyone know where I can get a rag joint for my 66 fury? I've checked every part store I know. My is gone.

Back