Welcome, snow

Yet for some reason you feel alligators are a good reason not to live in Florida??? :bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag:
you can come visit and bring your friends anytime...
b1d26032be4f89c1e1a393d7768247db.jpg

Well, we have six foot high snow banks all over in town, and the road is narrowly plowed. Hope they widen it a bit , but I'm not expecting them to. Hard parking two cars in the driveway with a fifth wheel camper in the way. Poor planning on someone's part (not me!). I think we broke our record for snow this month, and we still have at least one more system that they say will pass through. On a positive, we didn't get as much snow as they predicted. Glad I didn't have any place to be until next week.

Well, we have six foot high snow banks all over in town, and the road is narrowly plowed. Hope they widen it a bit , but I'm not expecting them to. Hard parking two cars in the driveway with a fifth wheel camper in the way. Poor planning on someone's part (not me!). I think we broke our record for snow this month, and we still have at least one more system that they say will pass through. On a positive, we didn't get as much snow as they predicted. Glad I didn't have any place to be until next week.
Ask @Dobalovr about snow...or maybe you better not.

Finger Lakes & Central New York State
Average annual snowfall
Days Place Inches Centimetres
64.5 Binghamton 83.4 211.8
21.2 Elmira 37.9 96.3
43.9 Ithaca 64.4 163.6
66.4 Syracuse 123.8 314.5
56.5 Utica 88.3 224.3

View attachment 262682
Hey Doc, 31.5 inches this month is a pretty good record. Here's a better one. Today Flagstaff AZ broke their DAILY snowfall record of 31 inches. This afternoon they measured 31.6 and it's supposed to keep snowing hard all night.

I just had a conversation with a mutual friend in AZ who told me he had to scrape ice off his windshield. I said "what did you use, a credit card?" He said "work ID", to which I responded "Isn't that cute? It might work here in April, but right now I'm using an aluminum pole attached to a huge nylon wedge."

I just had a conversation with a mutual friend in AZ who told me he had to scrape ice off his windshield. I said "what did you use, a credit card?" He said "work ID", to which I responded "Isn't that cute? It might work here in April, but right now I'm using an aluminum pole attached to a huge nylon wedge."
It's been a cold winter here for sure. No Chamber Of Commerce weather this year. It snowed today in Cave Creek, Carefree and North Scottsdale. First Spring Training Baseball game rained out.

It's been a cold winter here for sure. No Chamber Of Commerce weather this year. It snowed today in Cave Creek, Carefree and North Scottsdale. First Spring Training Baseball game rained out.

Phoenix only in the 40's?

Its warmer here.

Screenshot_20190221-161720_Weather.jpg

Yes Bob, right now it's 42 degrees with a wind chill of 36 and raining. Absolutely miserable!

I'm not going to bother packing boxes just for that! This place has old Mopars and free healthcare.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScOpB3jPV9hstYopjEkQNo2KCC98hiGWHGR7lD9Zsca2_kAyBV.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190222_063819.png
    IMG_20190222_063819.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 117
Looks like the rain/snow line is just northeast of Phoenix today.

We’re currently in Scottsdale for this record breaking weather and I gotta say I’m thoroughly disappointed so far....:wtf:

We got caught in Flagstaff one March with a early spring snowstorm while visiting the Grand Canyon. We went to checkout of the hotel and the clerk says you can't leave it snowed a foot last night and the highway is a mess, we said its ok we're Canadian and he said "OH well that makes a difference, have a nice trip". We took it easy in the rental with all seasons while the California Jeeps blew past us at 80MPH. They lasted a few miles before they ended up in the ditch. We waved as we went past. By the time we got to Sedona it was 80 degrees and sunny...like it never happened. Now get an inch of rain on I-10 and really watch the fun begin...

I am about out of fence for the dogs. 5’ fence. After the snow and wind forecast for this weekend, it might be over the top. Depending on the wind direction.

image.jpg

Back