Welcome, snow

Mar, your route guys may not be able to make some deliveries tomorrow, as I'm hearing there are going to be a lot of businesses not even opening tomorrow. My wife just told me the department stores and shops at Woodfield Mall will be closed tomorrow due to the low temps, but they're keeping the mall open as a warming center.

We're having shitty weather too... but next week should be winter as normal again...
upload_2019-1-30_5-43-56.png

Mar, your route guys may not be able to make some deliveries tomorrow, as I'm hearing there are going to be a lot of businesses not even opening tomorrow. My wife just told me the department stores and shops at Woodfield Mall will be closed tomorrow due to the low temps, but they're keeping the mall open as a warming center.

Ya, a few of my customers will be closed today, mainly restaurants, but my grocery stores will be open, sooooo....it's off to work I go!

CheeryHauntingKitten-small.gif

I'll be heading to my place soon. -24 now. I don't what the wind chill is, but it looks like a lot of my neighbors are staying home today.
Look at the bright side, there will be less traffic on the roads today.

Weather Channel gaff's this morning.

Announcer guy whose mouth is is working faster than his brain said it was going to be -31º Fahrenheit this morning in Mobile Alabama :BangHead:

Reminder to everyone driving in snow to put a bag of Kitty Litter in to use for traction when you get stuck.
614622753-dumb-***.jpg

I don know 'bout today's Hi-Tech Kitty Litter but basically it's made out of clay just like cheepazz SpeediDry and you know what happens to clay when it gets wet right? Yaaa it gets slippery... better off with a 50lb bag of coarse sand not that fine beach/playground sand... dumbass.

Floormats in car can be used under wheels to get traction. Yea right, I'm gonna chew up my ultra expensive laser formatted WeatherTech floormats to get out of the snowbank, better toss a grain scoop in the trunk or stay home, 2x dumbass

Now back to our regular scheduled broadcast.

:lol::lol:

Back