Welcome The man with the cool car to FCBO!

Reaction score
That old 69 fury 4 door was a great first car, I arrived home, safe every time. 318 cubic inches of raw reliable,as long as I kept the oil changed, points set properly,replaced all the leaking seals,hoses,belts. The car kept me safe in other ways too, I often found myself being the designated driver, having a dozen friends loaded into her ample hold, with gas and repairs she kept me sober(no money for foolery). She was a fine 44,000 mile original car, but not a 70 440 six bbl Cuda convertible (the car I really wanted at the time). After many years we parted ways, she is fondly remembered for the experiences I received while we took care of one another...
Midlife I found myself raising 2 sons, without a wife or other help, other than God. God is awesome!!! I am able to homeschool my children as a full time self employed dad.
Currently I am the custodian/owner of a Bahama blue 1969 Sport Fury 440HP convertible in original very thin paint. Currently trying to get this fine lady(the fury) ready to experience more life, she has a very healthy heart and a strong constitution. Being produced as a Show car/girl found her cherished and kept rot free, although she has been bruised and mildly scarred, and missing some of her jewelry I am thankful for the time I get to spend with her. To me she is beautiful!
I have been observing this website and decided to join.

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Grant

Ps: my firstborn son is a Dodge, or at least his name is.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great intro:thumbsup: now let’s see this beauty.

Grant,, what a really c00l story.....
Every intro should be as stellar as yours....
Now post some pics of your whole "family".... :D

:welcome:
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
You the "Man" and from Alberta as well cool! Welcome from Cowtown and please post pics! We have several members from your area so let us know where in North Central AB you are.

Welcome, great intro, I think you will fit in just fine with this group.

Back