Welcome Vegasjetta to FCBO!

Vegasjetta

Reaction score
Had a 71 Swinger back in the 90's, had to sell it when I moved out west. Been chasing a Mopar ever since.

Also, thanks for the welcome, everyone. Just picked up this 69 New Yorker yesterday. Drove to Northeast Connecticut from Portland Maine and drove it home with another member in here, MOVE N UP. 59k miles, 440/727, runs great!

IMG_5609.jpeg

Welcome here my friend! Glad you found your way to this place! If you want to learn about C body mopars = there is no place that even comes close to the wealth of info here!

Welcome from Minnesota. Sorry to hear about your Mr. Grumpy encounter. Some of those FB and CL Imperial sellers can be flakey or difficult.

Welcome here my friend! Glad you found your way to this place! If you want to learn about C body mopars = there is no place that even comes close to the wealth of info here!

Thanks for all your help!

Welcome from Minnesota. Sorry to hear about your Mr. Grumpy encounter. Some of those FB and CL Imperial sellers can be flakey or difficult.

I'm not worried about that jerk, pretty happy with what I got. One day I want an Imperial collection like yours though!

Also, sometimes my username confuses people. Been using that name since 2002, when I lived in Vegas and had a VW Jetta. Even though my love of Mopar started MANY years ago, I got into the VW scene and I've had probable close to 40 different VW's. I continued to use that username even after I moved to Maine and sold my Jetta, everyone on the internet knows me by it.

Back