What a Rush

Long time no see. Engine should be in today. Maybe even running.
20170617_170912_HDR.jpg
20170617_170916_HDR.jpg

It's in. Should be running before Friday.
20170618_181921_HDR.jpg

I go to pick this up on the weekend:
00k0k_3kJfvECIu9K_600x450.jpg

It's a bit special. I'll make a thread on it.

I can't wait. Are you a member on Fortrucksonly.com? Some guy's there would love to see the build on this.:)
I forgot that was a thing. Yes. I was one of the first members there, but my account no longer works. :( Maybe Joey can help.

Last edited:
IMG_1678.JPG
IMG_1676.JPG
Helping Dylan get moved to go to school. He's bought a decent tilt-bed trailer. We made a winch mount. The winch is elevated to clear the deck when it's raised. The whole mount unbolts when desired. The chains are only meant to keep the force downward.

So we get to see both of you at Carlisle again?:thumbsup:
20170710_075038_HDR.jpg

Some ******* decided to break into my truck and break ****. Of course, they break into all the Texas trucks in the area looking for guns. They didn't steal a thing. Unfortunately, that kind of ruins my Carlisle plans for this year.
He cut himself busting out my window. Let's hope for a third time loser.

View attachment 132670
Some ******* decided to break into my truck and break ****. Of course, they break into all the Texas trucks in the area looking for guns. They didn't steal a thing. Unfortunately, that kind of ruins my Carlisle plans for this year.
He cut himself busting out my window. Let's hope for a third time loser.
Sorry, that sucks... do you Texas boys still stake them to ant hills when you find them?

Back