What are you working on today??

Catching up on work emails, cleaned the fifth wheel, looked at the 78 and said F*** It, and went back inside. Contemplating doing taxes. Planning the work week. (Got to go try to convince people to save a mine and power plant on the Navajo Indian Resevation. Save 700 family wage jobs and over 40 million annually in taxes and royalties. Another long week.)
Wish I was doing what you all are doing.

Catching up on work emails, cleaned the fifth wheel, looked at the 78 and said F*** It, and went back inside. Contemplating doing taxes. Planning the work week. (Got to go try to convince people to save a mine and power plant on the Navajo Indian Resevation. Save 700 family wage jobs and over 40 million annually in taxes and royalties. Another long week.)
Wish I was doing what you all are doing.
Maybe contact AOC.... she has it all figured out!:rofl:

None of my business, but I was taught not to splice brake (or fuel) lines. Always run new ones. I know it can be a pain!
If you double flare the lines with nuts and a union I don't see a problem. I wont use compression unions though.

If you double flare the lines with nuts and a union I don't see a problem. I wont use compression unions though.
exactly... It's no different than a frame bulkhead fitting at that point

Compression fittings are bad news unless you run something rated for brake pressures (i.e. A Swagelock or yor lock fitting)

exactly... It's no different than a frame bulkhead fitting at that point

Compression fittings are bad news unless you run something rated for brake pressures (i.e. A Swagelock or yor lock fitting)
I agree!! I should have been specific as to no compression fittings. Double flares are fine, I make my own for fuel lines etc.

Well it's not a Mopar, nor is it a C-body, but it's definitely a slab. Believe it or not it's actually an Allis Chalmers.
A257CD4C-BCDC-43DE-8580-A5A43EBCFE3C.jpeg

I won the battle, and got the dash out today. A few differences between a Fusie dash, and one in a Slab. I'll go with a Slab dash any day. Funny thing, I had to use the interwebs to help determine what was holding the damn thing in, and I found Wyatt's old Post about how to remove a 69-71 dash! Glad he could help me remove his dash!

IMG_20190401_145006.jpg

Thankfully the front seat folds flat, I forgot about it til I thought I was SOL. I need a box van for parts running. :rolleyes:

latest this past weekend was to add the headlight thingmajigger relay update to the headlight circuit to have brighter uh... thingmajiggers up front...:p

I won the battle, and got the dash out today. A few differences between a Fusie dash, and one in a Slab. I'll go with a Slab dash any day. Funny thing, I had to use the interwebs to help determine what was holding the damn thing in, and I found Wyatt's old Post about how to remove a 69-71 dash! Glad he could help me remove his dash!

View attachment 274559

Thankfully the front seat folds flat, I forgot about it til I thought I was SOL. I need a box van for parts running. :rolleyes:

It's a ***** what a guy has to do to clean the heater vents...:lol:

Back