What is a used auto pilot set up worth?

Sorry....I meant (Ross) Stormer.

We have been trying to get him to Carlisle for the last 6 years.

I was gonna say to Bob you were there last year then I quickly realized he was referring to the other guy....

I usually go there also it is a week long event for me it all started when a bunch of my A body friends came to set up a lift with me, well the lift did not get here but we had a old time keg party, one from Texas, ome from Maryland and a bunch of PA guys so now it is a week long thing, this year the Texan is staying a week so he can hit Carlisle and then spend the weekend at the guy from MD's site, If you are around on the 8th of July stop by no lift but it is lift dat 2.5! And no mopars were hurt putting the lift up, it was the sober guys idea!:rofl:
DSC00565.JPG

Nope - I'm way too busy with my music career to go into business that way... plus there's a couple of people already that do that, plus you need access to spring brass and hair-wire spring steel... I have done my own by cannibalizing others to make one good one, but that's as far as it goes. Same with dash switches like 'vert top, power antenna and rear defogger switches etc. They're pretty basic once you open them up.

This is what I do:

www.rosswooldridge.com
You guys are pretty good!

View attachment 118569 Just curious new to this site and am definitely not familiar with a unit I picked up out of a 63 Imperial I believe, it is a early cruise control called auto pilot made for mopar by perfect Circle, took everything, the linkages, unit, cables and the switch assy for the cable, cleaned up really nice Want to sell the whole assy since I have no need for it and wonder what to ask on e bay for it realistically.
Thanks all!

Your speedo is from a '63 Chrysler, not an Imperial, just so you know for ebay.

Man put that AP unit on e bay for a high number got a offer in an hour and sold the set up, have to be a hard to find setup for sure.

Hello sir, I am new to this site. I would like to put one of my cars on here to try and get sold, I am not sure how to get started once I am on here. I could and would really appreciate some help from folks that's been there and done that, thank you for your time.

Back