what is wrong with the forum right now?

Yay its back on my Iphone!!! Thank God I spent the last 48 hours lurking on FBBO just to get my fix in....like taking Advil instead of Cocaine....

Thank god, its back!! That was a rough couple days! LOL. All I have is an Iphone. Site wouldnt load just as the others had mentioned.

I thought my isp was blocked...I actually had to go back into the garage and do something. lol

ALL RIGHT YOUR BACK!!! You have no idea how hard it was to actually work when I’m at work!!

Joey: I don't know if its just my connection, the Internet police, or what, but it seems to take forever for the upper part of FCBO Home banner to load. So, I can't get back to the 'Alerts' area or see the 'Recent Posts' link for a long time while waiting for the rest of the page to load. Its been going on for several hours now. Anyone else having this problem?

Nope, here in Florida with broadband all is sweet, but I'm on it with a i7 Quad Core PC, Win 7 & Firefox.

Would help if you post up your browser & machine spec info.

(could be a apple thing) <ducks>

Nope, here in Florida with broadband all is sweet, but I'm on it with a i7 Quad Core PC, Win 7 & Firefox.

Would help if you post up your browser & machine spec info.

(could be a apple thing) <ducks>

Not had a problem before today. . . Probably a blockage in the pipes here. .

Not had a problem before today. . . Probably a blockage in the pipes here. .

first thing to do with any connection problem is to clear our cache and cookies. I know I'm a broken record, but that can often solve the problems.

Probably a blockage in the pipes here. .

813xh1i3LrL._SL1500_.jpg

Today it started again with the can't load timeout type messages and it appears the culprit maybe one of the AD sites. The messages flashing by on the lower left corner of my screen go too fast for my old eyes to read, but the little I catch looks like AD rather than FCBO.
I'm using an ASUS i5 notebook, 16GB ram with Win 7 pro and Chrome.

Today it started again with the can't load timeout type messages and it appears the culprit maybe one of the AD sites. The messages flashing by on the lower left corner of my screen go too fast for my old eyes to read, but the little I catch looks like AD rather than FCBO.
I'm using an ASUS i5 notebook, 16GB ram with Win 7 pro and Chrome.

Do a virus and malware scan - lets be sure there's nothing on your computer.

I've been scanning and cleaning customer's systems since 1983 but after retiring in 2006 I haven't kept up with all with all the fancy scans used today. I use Microsoft Security Essentials, Grisoft and a lot of experience to avoid infections.

So what freeware do you recommend?

Back