what wheels will fit 73 chrysler new yorker brougham

sidsnot

Reaction score
hi im looking to buy a set of alloys chrome or polished alloy ,keep seeing sets of wheels lots of money and post cost ,but dont want to buy ones that dont fit any help or pics thanks dave in medway kent

$_57 (17).JPG

Any wheel that has a 4½" bolt pattern, 6½"-7" width, with a 4¼"-4½" backspace.
That wheel will be perfect with P235/75-15 tires all around.

I would love to find 15" slots, those would look awesome with all my mopars! :) I would like a set of smoothies too.

I would love to find 15" slots, those would look awesome with all my mopars! :) I would like a set of smoothies too.
Mine are Ford wheels: Shelby California 500s, 15x7s. The 14x7's on my son's Gremlin are also Ford wheels, Indy 500s. Both sets were
IMG_7300.JPG
purchased for $25 a wheel at the Mopar "Flings" in Van Nuys, CA.

@sidsnot, @v8brit, and @IronMighty -- all three of you own 1973 Chryslers and are based in the UK.

Ironically, @sidsnot's NYB 4dr hardtop was born turquoise but now has been repainted burgundy; and @IronMighty's NYB was originally blue but has been repainted turquoise.

I bought the Shelby Cal 500s or $25 a piece over 19 years ago. I sold them to a Ford guy in Nevada for $300, with the 12 year old TAs still on them. Good deals are out there.

20170317_132222.jpg

Back