what's more to like??

sauterd

Reaction score
shabby.jpg

Notice the stripper pole antenna figurine, lol!

The license plate tells me that she is probly a rarer bird than the fury in these parts. As long as she's not German she could whisper in my ear while I'm runnin thru the gears!:thumbsup: No offense to our German brethren.....from an American stand point it's just not an alluringly spoken language .:lol:

Let me tell you sir, you definitely know the wrong german ladies! ;)
It's not about the ladies themselves at all vdk! It's whispering German in my ear would take some getting used to. Some languages such as German, Swedish Arabic seem to lack a sensualness to them. It's in the annunciation of consonants and vowels. French and Spanish sound sexy to me. The "harder" annunciated languages, not so much. Eh maybe it's just me lol!

I know what you mean.
The license plates seem to be Russian though.

It's not about the ladies themselves at all vdk! It's whispering German in my ear would take some getting used to. Some languages such as German, Swedish Arabic seem to lack a sensualness to them. It's in the annunciation of consonants and vowels. French and Spanish sound sexy to me. The "harder" annunciated languages, not so much. Eh maybe it's just me lol!

With apologies to all our German friends

However so many anglizisms are now incorporated into daily use through Facebook and other new media plus international Business Terms I assume this language somewhat going down the drain if compared to what was considered German back in my School days from mid 70s-mid 80s. Why has a German janitor to be called a "facility Manager" now even in Job advertizements for example ? I doubt this term is even used in English countries.
Rant over.

Germans, damn Lapland burners. 1 of my friend at A-land make a joke. When Germans come visit Fin camp, he asked all Germans to leave they matches, lighters etc at gate.....
When Germans left camp, 1 ask why did they have to leave em. So you dont burn whole camp.... :)

... Why has a German janitor to be called a "facility Manager" now even in Job advertizements for example ? I doubt this term is even used in English countries.
Rant over.

Oh, it is used here, by people that think "janitor" is a derogatory term. We need to coddle people and make them feel better because a manager is so much more socially acceptable.

speaking Germans (of which I am half) some of you may remember the 300 that got away, red on white, that I was told "The Germans" bought. Now, not sure if it went to Germany, but in case, I'm curious if anyone over there sees it, or anywhere. I also wondered if it was a real TNT car, i never could get that out of the owner. Here's some photos, thanks.

00a0a_ewA3tCm70jE_600x450.jpg

00a0a_jNRmqoAlCis_600x450.jpg

00b0b_409KcqEwtzo_600x450.jpg

00D0D_3Oc5jdDPKtp_600x450.jpg

00F0F_rQ0exB3Jqo_600x450.jpg

00r0r_1l8W1tTg5hS_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_kQ0xsM5rtQF_600x450.jpg

00505_itQMrTUqvXX_600x450.jpg

IMG_4756.JPG

IMG_4758.JPG

speaking Germans (of which I am half) some of you may remember the 300 that got away, red on white, that I was told "The Germans" bought. Now, not sure if it went to Germany, but in case, I'm curious if anyone over there sees it, or anywhere. I also wondered if it was a real TNT car, i never could get that out of the owner. Here's some photos, thanks.

IMG_4721.JPG

IMG_4726.JPG

IMG_4756.JPG

IMG_4758.JPG

IMG_4759.JPG

IMG_4760.JPG

IMG_4767.JPG

Back