What's the funniest mod you've seen in a while???

Funny as I'm watching what's going on in Sturgis this year on the net up pops this video of 1990 Sturgis. Copycat or the same one?

1990.Sturgis.Harley.Tractor.Trailer.001.jpg

1990.Sturgis.Harley.Tractor.Trailer.002.jpg

1990.Sturgis.Harley.Tractor.Trailer.003.jpg

A interview with the guy said he originally came up with the idea riding back from Daytona Bike Week in the rain and getting sprayed upon by the Semi's.
Say's the engine at the time in 1990 is all stock, but he did say he changed the gearing as the whole thing weighs over 3k lbs.

1968 Plymouth Fury General Lee.001.jpg

I thinks the Jegs sticker sez it all..

1968 Plymouth Fury General Lee.002.jpg

1968 Plymouth Fury General Lee.003.jpg

Good thing it's 'Across The Pond' in the UK (notice the RH drive)
FB member says he's got a lot too undo...

"A" and "C" bodies were built for export to countries that had RHD, such as GB, South Africa, and AUS/NZ, among others. I encountered several RHD Furys in GB from 1989-1992, when I was TDY there, several times. Almost bought a RHD '69 Barracuda in Bournemouth in 1990. A 318 auto car, PDB, PS, and Petty Blue, to boot! So close...!

I can't watch that Whistin' Diesel lunatic. It blows up perfectly good brain cells, when I could be out in the shop and drop a car on my head. Same result.

I can't watch that Whistin' Diesel lunatic. It blows up perfectly good brain cells, when I could be out in the shop and drop a car on my head. Same result.
:rofl:

Ya gotta laff thou, I remember coming across one of his very first YouTube videos when he was a kid and he made the first 'Reaper Wheels' for his ATV, I thought well the kid got welding skills, let's see if he survives the next stunt.

Ya got to admit he's rolling in the dough (and not following the usual tube BS format)

Back